𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 64

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

Suna's shirt was discarded on the floor, his hands gripping every inch of your body like he's never felt it before. He's never been in this position with you, the feeling of you taking control was foreign to him but he didn't despise it. He liked it. "Baby, stop moving your hips like that." He begged as you marked his skin, leaving trails of hickies down his neck to his collar bone. "What's the matter, Rin?" You pouted, looking down at him.

Suna shook his head, a wave of embarrassment washing over him. His dick was restrained, his sweatpants growing tight as you continued to grind your hips against his. The tips of your fingers found the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head and tossing it on the floor next to Suna's. His eyes seemed to light up, the sight of your tits in front of him was magical no matter how many times he sees them.

His soft hands slowly traveled from your waist to your breasts, Suna grateful that you decided not to wear a bra before this all went down. The palm of his hands cupped your breasts, squeezing them gently as the pad of his thumb caressed over your hard nipples. It looked like he was in a trance, his eyes focused on nothing but you.

You wondered if this is what Suna felt like all of those times, the feeling of being in control. It was exciting knowing you had that power over someone, a power to make them submit under you and breathe every last bit of you in. You enjoyed it a little too much.

Suna thought this wouldn't last long, just like it didn't last time. He thought that in a matter of seconds you'd bottom out and he'd be in control again, but he assumed wrong. Your hands pulled down at his pants and boxers, Suna slightly lifting his hips to help you discard his clothing. He kicked them off of his feet, growing desperate. His eyes carefully watched as you discarded the rest of your clothing, throwing your jeans and underwear to the bedroom floor. "What do you-ah!"

You ran your thumb over his swollen head, smearing his pre-cum all over. Suna's heart rate quickened, pounding in his chest as your hand moved up and down his shaft. "Does it feel good, Rin?" You looked at him seductively, your hand moving up and down as you slightly twist your wrist, making sure to stroke his most sensitive part. "Keep going." He breathed.