𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 94

You slightly shivered as the cold air blew past your bare legs

You slightly shivered as the cold air blew past your bare legs. It was already freezing outside. Haru held your hand as all three of you walked up to the entrance, the bouncer standing against the wall as he monitored the outside of the club. All of you took out your ID's handing them to the bouncer. He carefully looked over each card, looking up and then back down at the card again to make sure they were real.

"You're all set." He handed them back to you guys before taking his spot against the wall again. The music was already blaring in your ears from the outside and you were pretty sure everyone in here was already wasted. Some of them even going as far as drinking before partying so they wouldn't have to spend money.

The atmosphere around you because dark, the dimly lit club filled with purple and red lights flashing everywhere while people lazily slurred their words or recorded themselves having fun with their friends. You clung onto Haru's arm, making sure to pull your skirt down with each step you took.

"I say we start off with a round of shots?" He suggested, a quirky smile on his face. He was a little too excited, practically pulling you over to the bar. Handing you his card, he trusted you to order the shots of your liking while he walked up to Zee. "Hey, go and find Suna. He said he should be in the back area where the lounge seats are!" Haru yelled over the music, hoping you didn't hear him. Zee nodded, turning away to disappear into the crowd.

With a smile, Haru put on his act. "What'd you order us?" He asked, tapping you on your shoulder.

"Four shots of tequila. Two for me, two for you." A sadistic grin formed on your face as Haru cringed. He hated starting off with tequila but once he was tipsy enough, he could down multiple of them at once.

"You're so gross." He gripped your shoulder as he ripped his card from your hand. The bartender handed both of you the shots. Lifting one of the glasses, Haru stopped you. "What?" You said in confused tone.

"Let's go find Zee. He said he'll find us a spot in the back." Haru nervously laughed. With a nod, you followed behind Haru, pushing through the crowds of people. On the way, a little bit of your tequila spilled, but for the most part, everyone was on the dance floor and not in the main lounge area. Haru could see faintly make out Zee's figure in the distance, he was sitting next to someone. That someone being Suna.