𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 42

Text"Y/n, don't you think you've had enough to drink?" Haru raised a brow as he asked the question

Text
"Y/n, don't you think you've had enough to drink?" Haru raised a brow as he asked the question. You lazily shook your head no, laughing at him. "I only feel a little bit tipsy, that's all." You shrugged, aligning the straw with your mouth and taking a sip of the alcoholic beverage. "Alright." Haru said in an unsure manner.

You just laughed it off again, looking back towards the stage where a group of the boys was performing on stage. As always, the crowd cheered them on and aimlessly threw money at them. You didn't know where Suna was though. Apparently, he was supposed to perform tonight, but you've already been here for an hour and he hasn't been called on stage yet.

It wasn't like you were getting tired or anything, it's just you wanted to see your man dance up on stage while everyone else drooled over without knowing that he is yours. You smiled to yourself at the thought, taking another sip from your drink. Haru watched the group alongside you, cheering and flashing smiles at them, obviously trying to get their attention.

"Hey, can you get me another drink?" Haru tapped your hand, handing you some money. You simply nodded, leaving your glass behind before you got up from the booth and walked along the carpeted floor. You walked up the small set of stairs where the bar area was, seeing much more people than the last time you were here.

You groaned in annoyance, seeing that there was a huge line ahead of you. Haru was gonna have to be patient and wait for his drink if this was the case. As much as you didn't wanna stand here, you knew that if you moved, more people would come flooding in and make the line even longer. So, you simply kept your spot.

Since you here in line by yourself and had no one to talk with, you were wondering what time Haru was planning on leaving this place. Since you told him that you wanted to leave after Suna perform, he didn't say if he was going to leave either. You knew could simply get a ride with Suna and head back joke with him, but you didn't want Haru just hanging out by himself. "Nice to see you again."

You quickly looked to your left, seeing him again, Hiro. "Do you just hang around the bar the whole time and watch from a distance?" You scoffed at him, folding your arms across your chest. "All the booths are taken tonight so I have no choice but to watch from the bar." He laughed. You hummed in response, looking away from him and towards the locker room.

You remembered the last time you were talking with Hiro just an hour ago, that Suna saw you two and quickly reminded you of how possessive he was over you when it came to other guys hitting on you. You weren't too sure if Hiro was actually flirting with you or just wanting to make friendly conversation. "Looking for someone over there?" Hiro asked, breaking you away from your thoughts.

"Maybe. Why? Do you know someone that works here?" You perked up a brow at him, waiting for an answer to come out his mouth. "I know everyone that works here, including the bartender. So how bout I get you that drink you're waiting for?" He offered, making way for you.

You gladly took the offer, anything that'll get you away from this huge line of people. Though, you were wondering what he meant when he said he knew everyone here. Does he personally know them? Or just their names? If he knew everyone then he most likely knew Suna. Well, who didn't know Suna?

He was the most popular male stripper in this club for obvious reasons and even was treated specially by the owner and staff. You guessed it was in return for making the club so much money. After all, most are only here to see him on stage maybe one or two times tonight.

Hiro brought you over to the empty side of the bar, motioning for the bartender. The bartender quickly took notice, dropping whatever they were doing and walking over to Hiro. "Get this lady a-"

"A margarita." You finished off Hiro's sentence, giving a sweet smile to the bartender before handing them the money Haru had gave you. The bartender quickly took from you and began making your drink, ignoring the other customers just for you. "See, I told you, I know everyone." He smirked.

You scoffed, rolling your eyes at how corny he was acting. "What do you mean by you know everyone?" You asked him, clearly curious and wanting him to elaborate more. "I work here, darling." He bluntly answered. Your eyes went window as you just processed what he said. You nearly choked on your own spit. "So, that's what you mean."

"Yeah," he chuckled, "reaching over the bar and grabbing your drink from the bartender, "here you are." He politely handed it to you. "Then you must know Suna." You stated, holding the drink close to you. "Ah, Suna. Of course, I know him. He's kind of like my competition."

Competition? Did you hear that right? Did Hiro not like Suna? And if he didn't, why? You had so many questions for Hiro but decided to keep them to yourself as you thought it was budging into his personal vendetta a little too much. "You look confused." Hiro brought his hand up to your face, gently caressing it.

You jerked your head away from his hand, giving him a quick smile before turning around on your heel to walk off. Could Hiro possibly know that you and Suna were dating? Is that why he is so interested in talking to you? Or are you overthinking everything like you usually do?

You had to tell Haru. You hurried your way back over to the booth, making sure the drink didn't spill over the edge of the glass. "Haru!" You shouted, eager to grab his attention. He quickly looked your way, seeing you holding his margarita in hand. "Oh, finally-"

"Suna has competition. Like male stripper competition, if that's even a thing." You slammed your hands on the table. Haru took a sip from his glass, looking at you as if you were crazy. "What do you mean?" Haru sighed, thinking you were just talking out of your mind because you were drunk.

"Another male stripper I met at the bar earlier says Suna is his competition. I didn't even know he worked here until he told me." You said through clenched teeth, leaning back in your seat. "Is he cute?" Haru smirked. "That is not the point! The point is, I think he knows me and Suna are dating and he's trying to win over me." You blurted out, hoping you weren't coming off too crazy. "Why would he do that?"

"If Suna is his competition, that means he's fighting for Suna's spot in everything. Right?" You looked at Haru, making sure he understood. He nodded his head in agreement, waiting for the rest of your explanation. "So then, that means he's gonna want everything Suna has. The separate locker room, special treatment, fans, money, and maybe even me," you paused, "I know that sounds crazy, but at first I thought he was just being friendly until he started flirting with me!"

"Well, shit." Haru sighed, slouching back in his seat. Neither of you knew what to do. Did Suna even know about Hiro? You would think he would've told you by now since you guys tell each other everything. You Haru just stared at each other with an unsure and confused expression.

"Next up on stage," the announcer came through," Hiro!"