𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

"I'm not fucking you if you can't prove to me you didn't fuck Anna." You stared at Suna, a smirk growing across his face. He reached into his pocket, slowly pulling out his phone and holding it up in front of your face. "I'm not making a sex tape with you."

"No baby, you have the wrong idea. I want you to take pictures of me while I eat you out and you can gladly send them to any girl you think I'm fucking around with. Here." Suna placed his phone in your hand, it already being unlocked for you. "Are you joking with me?"

"Of course not, beautiful. I'll be more than glad to have my pictures taken while tasting you." He shot you a charming smile. You looked at him and then down at his phone, scrolling through his contacts. You noticed Anna's name right away. A part of you wanted to say this way a stupid idea, but your jealously got the better of you when you never wanted it to. "Fine, I wanna send them to Anna."

"Then get your ass in the backseat, now." Suna demanded. You took off your jacket before climbing over towards the back, Suna watching your every move before he go out the car. He opened the backseat door, standing there. "I don't think there's enough room for this." You looked around. "There is, we just need to leave the door open." He chuckled.

"What if someone comes up here?" You asked, looking at him with a worried expression. "No one is going to come up here and if they do, they'll just have to mind their own business. Now, come here." Suna leaned down, pushing you back on to the seat as his lips crashed onto yours. The kiss left both of you breathless as Suna pulled away, reaching up your skirt and grabbing the hem of your underwear before ripping them off. "Suna, that was my favorite pair!" You looked at him, seeing he was holding the ripped fabric in his hands.

"I'll buy you more." He chuckled, throwing them to the side. He lowered himself, nipping and sucking at your neck as his hands explored the rest of your body. "You're mine. Say it." He huskily whispered into your ear. Your heart began to pound in your chest as Suna's hand made its way up your skirt. His cold fingertips trailing up your bare and warm skin.
"Come on baby, say it."

"I'm yours." You breathed out. You felt Suna smirk against your skin before placing another kiss on your lips. "Good girl." Suna said with a smug look on his face. "Ah!" You let out a small gasp feeling Suna slowly slide two fingers inside of you.

Suna lifted your skirt as he lowered himself in front of you, feeling his breath fan over your thighs. He placed small kisses on your inner thigh as he began to slowly pump his fingers in out of you. "You ready, baby?" Suna asked, lowering his head and softly kissing your clit.

He ran his tongue up your slit as he continued to finger you, slightly curling his fingers his fingers up to hit your g-spot. His free hand gripped your thigh as he dived right in between your legs, circling his tongue around your clit. "Oh yes!" You threw your head back in pleasure as Suna watched you in awe. He loved the way you tasted on his tongue, wanting to devour you every time he saw you in a room.

You grabbed his phone and unlocked it as soft whimpers escaped past your lips. You could barely focus as you clicked on Anna's contact and opened the camera. At this point, you didn't give a shit about Anna would feel when she gets this. Suna looked up at the camera as the flash went off on the phone. "Suna!" You loudly moaned as he sucked on your clit, gripping your thigh tighter as he fingers continued to graze over your g-spot.

Suna lifted his head with a smirk, his mouth and chin covered in your wetness. "Dont be shy to send it, beautiful. Show her that I'm yours." Suna chuckled, grabbing the phone from you. He immediately hit send, not even thinking over anything. He tossed the phone across the seat, only focused on showing you that you were his to play with. "Fuck!"

"Look at that slutty face. Are you close to cumming, yeah?" Suna smiled, feeling you clench around his fingers. He dipped his head back in between your thighs, the feeling making your legs shake as the pleasure became overwhelming. "That's it baby, cum on my tongue."

You gripped onto Suna's hair as your breathing quickened, feeling yourself ride out your orgasm. "Oh my god!" You gripped onto his hair tighter, grinding your hips against his face. He let out a soft chuckle as he stood to his feet.

You bit your lip as you watched Suna rush to unbuckle his belt, pulling his pants down. He grabbed your legs, bring you towards him as he positioned his hips with yours. He pushed your legs back farther, letting himself slide in you. "Fuck!" He sighed, watching himself slowly enter inside of you. He began to thrust his hips into yours, picking up the pace each second.

"Look at while me while I fuck you, beautiful." Suna grabbed your face, forcing you to make eye contact with him. Your mind was clouded with nothing but the feeling of pleasure as continued to roughly fuck you. "Open your mouth for me." He demanded. You opened your mouth, sticking out your tongue before Suna spit in your mouth.

You immediately swallowed it without breaking eye contact with him. Incoherent curses and whimpers leaving both of your lips as you felt the head of his dick brush against your cervix. "Fuck, I missed seeing you like this." Suna panted, leaning down towards your lips, sloppily them as he thrusted his hips into yours.

"Trying to make me jealous by kissing my friend, huh? Look where that got you. Being fucked like a slut in the back of my car." His whispered against your skin. Suna's phone began ringing catching both of your attention. "Let's see who that is, shall we?" He reached over, picking up the phone.

"Oh, hi Anna." He answered, slightly panting as he continued to fuck you. Your hands covered your mouth, trying to silence your moans but failing. "Yeah, I don't really care so stop calling my phone. Also, I'm too busy fucking someone to care." He chuckled, hanging up the phone and tossing it on the seat. "I see you can't keep quiet, huh?" Suna teased.

"Shut up-shit!" Your eyes rolled back feeling your second orgasm building up. "Look at while you cum on my dick." He smirked as your legs began shaking, cumming for a second time. Suna quickly pulled out of you, throwing his head back while moans left his lips while he came.

You sat up and pulled your skirt down, trying to catch your breath. "Is everyone still at your house?" You asked out of curiosity while Suna pulled up his pants. "Anna said everyone was leaving because it was getting late." He shrugged. You nodded and crawled back into the front seat, grabbing your ripped underwear off the floor. Suna shut the back door and mad his way over to the driver side, getting in the car. "I promise I'll buy you some new ones, okay?" He laughed as looked at ripped lace panties.

"If you can find this exact pair without me telling you the store, I'll give you head." You offered. "Deal." He agreed, starting the car as both of you laughed. "Can I stay at your place tonight?" You glanced at him while he put the car into drive. Suna looked at you, leaning over the arm rest before he placed a kiss on your lips. "Of course."