𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 95

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:Smut

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
Smut

"Okay, we're back-" Haru stopped in his tracks as he saw that the booth was empty, neither you or Suna were there. Your purse was gone and everything else that you had brought with you. "Um..." Haru looked back at Zee who just came up behind him.

"What happened?" He was clueless, still trying to catch his breath from dancing with Haru. Zee looked at where Haru was pointing, noticing that both you and Suna weren't there anymore. He brows furrowed before he sat down, grabbing one of the drinks left behind on the table. "Maybe they went to talk outside?"

Haru let out a sigh with a smirk on his face before grabbing his phone from his pocket. "I'll be back." He walked away from Zee and made his way through the crowd of people to get to the entrance of the club. His thumbs tapped on his screen as he clicked on your contact, putting the phone up to his ear. At least your phone was ringing. The cool night air hit Haru in the face as he finally made it outside, the ambience much quieter than the loud speakers and people inside. "Pick up, y/n."

━━━━━

"Suna, my phone-" You said in between kisses, trying to pull away from him just for a quick second. Both of you were sitting in the car in his driveway, Suna barely able to contain himself at the sight of you.

"Just ignore 'em." He whispered, pulling you in for more kisses as he smirked at you.

You gave him one last kiss before finally pulling away, chest heaving up and down as you caught your breath. Reaching into your bag, you quickly answered the call, trying to sound as normal as possible. "Hello?" You glanced over at Suna who was staring you with lust filled eyes. His hand was rubbing against your thigh, slipping up your skirt so sneakily.

"Where are you and Suna? Are you guys outside somewhere?" Haru asked. He didn't sound worried, but more curious.

Grabbing Suna's wrist, you stopped his hand up from going further. "Um...no, we left." You simply answered. Suna let out a soft chuckle before leaning over the center console, placing soft kisses along your neck.