𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 98

"I can't believe we're all graduating soon, it doesn't feel real

"I can't believe we're all graduating soon, it doesn't feel real." Zee hugged Haru against him, placing a kiss on his forehead as you guys strutted down the hallways.

"I know, I thought university would take ages but it went by faster than I thought." You sighed, reaching into your bag to pull out your phone.

"Trust me, I'm ready to get the hell up out of here! These professors are always on my damn ass!" Haru complained, rolling his eyes. "Holy shit, is that Kita and them?" Haru let out a small gasp.

You looked up from your phone, seeing the original friend group walking down the hallway. Aran's arm around Eliza, Atsumu and Osamu joking around with each other, and Kita laughing along with them. It felt weird seeing them together without Suna.

As you all got closer to each other, you and made eye contact, slowing down in your steps. "Y/n! Holy shit!" Atsumu smiled, smushing his brothers face to the side as he walked up to you. He looked almost surprised to see you.

"Hi!" You smiled excitedly, hugging Atsumu.

"It feels like it's been forever since we last seen you guys. Uh, how's it been?" Kita adjusted the backpack on his shoulder, looking between you and Haru.

"Um...weird? I don't know how to put it. Let's just say you guys missed a lot." You chuckled.

"Yeah, I get it. How's...Suna?" Kita asked, seeming to fidget with his hands, almost like Suna's name gave everyone an uncomfortable feeling, like it was a forbidden word.

"He's okay. I know you guys don't really talk anymore so...yeah." You nodded.

"Hey, can you just tell him to call one of us? It'd be nice to speak with him after so long." Osamu spoke up, scratching the back of his neck as he looked at you.

"Of course." You smiled at them.

"Thanks. Well, see you at graduation then." Kita said before he walked by you with the others, most likely headed towards the lunchroom. You and Haru glanced at each other before looking over your shoulder to see the group walking together.