𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29

"I like you

"I like you." You said, looking straight into his eyes. Suna stared back at you for a few seconds before looking away. You immediately just regretted everything that came out your mouth. You looked away from him and took a deep breath. "You know what? I'm sorry for even saying anything." You nervously laughed, getting up off the bed.

You ran your hands down your face as you walked towards his bed room door only to feel a slight tug on your arm. You looked back and saw him standing there only a few inches away from you. "Y/n, I have feelings for you too." He softy spoke.

You eyes slightly widened. "You're not saying that to fuck with me, right?" You smiled. "No I'm not." Suna chuckled, pulling you closer towards him. "Like you're being serious right now?" You looked at him, still unsure if he was actually telling you the truth. "Yes!" Suna laughed, pulling you in for a kiss. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck while his hand rested on your lower back.

You pulled away and looked at him. "This feels sort of awkward now." You laughed. "How about I make it less awkward?" Suna suggested, bringing your hand into his and interlocking your fingers. "How?" You asked in confusion.

Suna sat himself at the foot of the bed while still holding your hand. You stood in between his legs while your hand ran through his hair. Suna just looked up at you, admiring your features and holding you close to him. He didn't think you'd be the first to confess, he was actually quite surprised.

He didn't think you'd feel the same hence why he didn't say anything in the first place. He first started to feel it after the first night he spent at your house. Thinking it was just gonna go away, he brushed it off and continued to be around and mess around with you. He realized it just wasn't some little crush when he saw you kiss Aran.

The jealousy he felt raged through him even when he kept a calm demeanor. Now, knowing that you feel the same way about him felt like a weight lifted off his chest. "Baby?"

"Hm?" You looked at him to already find that he was staring at you. "Be mine, officially?" His free arm hugged your waist tighter. A huge and goofy smile spread across your face as you nodded. "Yeah, I guess." You jokingly said and rolled your eyes. "Stop, I'm being serious." Suna slightly laughed. "I'll be your girl." You smiled at him.

Unexpectedly, the doorbell rang causing you both to break out of the little moment you were having together. "Who the fuck is that?" Suna furrowed his eyebrows before standing up to his feet and walking over to the door. You followed behind him since you were curious who it was. "Is it one of your friends?" You looked at him.

"I'm not sure. None of them said they were stopping by. He shrugged before he unlocked the door. You leaned again the wall, waiting to see whoever was waiting there. Long and behold, it was Anna. "Suna-oh, y/n." She smiled at you. "Anna." You blankly said.

"Suna I wanted to talk to you. I tried calling and texting yesterday but you blocked me and I couldn't get ahold of you." She looked at him, fidgeting with her hands. "About what?" Suna leaned against the door, letting out a heavy sigh. "Us. We've always been close, but now you've been acting different lately."

"Here we go again." You mumbled under your breath, folding your arms across your chest as you patiently waited for Suna to say something back to her. "Close? Anna you left for two years and we broke up. That's not close." Suna argued. "Well it seemed like we were getting close and then after the party, you switched up. You sent me that picture and said some nasty things over the phone. And then at the diner, you told me you had a girlfriend which is why you stopped talking to me."

"Because my girl does not like you! What don't your understand?" Suna was clearly frustrated at her. "I still love you, that's why!" She yelled with no hesitation. You stood straight up and eyed Anna, walking over towards the door. "I think you should leave, right now." You glared at her. "This is none of your business. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Working on a school project, mind your business." You stated, never breaking eye contact with her. Suna grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back away from her. "Anna, you're the one that broke up with me. I lost feelings and that's the end of that. I just don't like you anymore."

"I shouldn't have broken up with you, I regret it. Is there any way we could at least stay friends?" She pleaded, almost as if she was ready to cry. "I'm sorry Anna, but no." Suna shook his head, looking at her. "You're telling me you don't at least feel a little bit of a connection?"

Suna sighed and held his head in his hands. "No, Anna. Just drop it, okay?" Suna took a deep breath in before exhaling. "Is it Eliza?" Anna asked. You both looked at her as if she was out of her mind. "No!" Suna said in a disgusted tone. "Then who is it? I wanna know."

"Anna leave." You looked at her. She looked away from Suna and back at you. "Don't worry, I'll find out myself." She sarcastically smiled before turning around and walking off. Suna shut the door and quickly locked it. "Fucks sake." He groaned. You walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist and hugging him. "Your ex still loves you, funny." You scoffed.

"Even after two years. I still don't know why or how." Suna looked at you, looking lost and annoyed at the same time. "It doesn't matter now. She's the one who made that decision." You shrugged, not caring about her regrets towards Suna. "My point, exactly. At least I got you."

"Next time I'm just gonna rock her shit." You laughed. "Why?" Suna laughed. "Cause she's pissing me off." You laughed with him before resting your head on his shoulder. "Wanna go get ice cream?" Suna asked, rubbing your back. "Yeah, sounds fun."