𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 69

Nervously sitting in the bedroom, your leg bounced up and down

Nervously sitting in the bedroom, your leg bounced up and down. What were you nervous about exactly? You couldn't seem to figure it out. Hours ago, Aran came knocking on the door-months since the last time you saw him. It threw you off guard. Way off guard. His questions about you and his situation-ship from months ago still plagued his mind for some reason. And most of all, he wanted to talk with Suna, his ex-best friend.

You snapped out of your thoughts hearing the front door open, knowing that it was Suna finally coming home after a long day. You slowly stood to your feet, walking out of the room to see him standing at the end of the hall, duffel bag in hand with a tired look on his face. Suna turned as he heard the floorboard creak. A small smile formed on his lips at the sight of you walking towards him, "there's my girl." Suna chuckled.

You giggled at the nickname, opening your arms wide enough to greet him with a hug, "hi, baby." Your arms wrapped around Suna, his wrapping around your waist to hug you back. Suna placed a kiss on your neck, "how was your day?" He asked, pulling away from the hug. Instantly remembering what happened a few hours ago, you shrugged your shoulders at his question, hesitating to answer, "it was...okay." You nodded.

Suna furrowed his brows at your hesitation, picking up his bag before making his way to the bedroom, "you sure?" Suna questioned, looking back over his shoulder as you followed close behind him. Silence. Suna turned into the bedroom, tossing his bag into the corner of the room. "Y/n?" Suna questioned again, calling your name in a sing-song voice. "Hm?" Brows raised, you looked at him.

"I asked if you were sure." Suna chuckled at your awkwardness, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, exposing his toned torso. You and Suna decided that communication and honesty is the best way keep this relationship going. After the many misunderstandings and arguments you guys had over little things, you knew deep down that you had to tell him or he would figure out one way or another. "Aran stopped by." You blurted out.

Suna snapped his head towards you, tossing his shirt in the dirty clothes hamper without looking, "aran?" Suna's eyes never broke from yours. Nodding, you answered, "he wanted to apologize for the fight you and him had...and he wanted to apologize to me too," You plopped down on the bed, breaking your gaze from Suna's. "Rin, Aran told me he fucked up...real bad." You sighed. "The hell do you mean?" His brows knitted together in utter confusion.