𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

"So his name is Suna?" Haru asked as you both stood against the wall

"So his name is Suna?" Haru asked as you both stood against the wall. You nodded and looked down at your phone. "He goes to the school. I told you he was the one I bumped into, but I haven't seen him since. It's been a week."

Haru sucks his teeth and groans. "Well, maybe we should look him up. He is a male stripper after all and he seems like a fan favorite." Haru grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside to his car. "What are you doing?" You knew he was up to something with that devious smirk he had on his face.

"We are going back to my apartment and doing some research. And by research I mean research." Haru smirked at you as he pushed you into the car. You sighed to yourself wondering how you and him even became best friends with his crazy ass.

His apartment wasn't that far from the college so it'd only be a few minutes drive. "Oh fuck. I forgot my phone in class. I'll be back." Haru got out the car and quickly ran back into the building. You sighed and stared at your surroundings in the parking lot. It was just a normal parking lot, what the hell were you trying to find interest in?

You heard muffled laughs as a group of boys came out from the school. "Did she at least let you hit it?" One of them asked. "Hell yeah!" They laughed. You stiffened in your seat as you saw Suna laughing with them. He couldn't see you, right? "Was it good?" Another asked.

"Yeah and the way she gave me head was crazy." Suna spoke to his friends. You're not surprised he was a playboy. You didn't want to make assumptions but the way girls geeked over him was no surprise.

You were praying to god he didn't recognize you, especially since he was with all of his friends. "Wait, what was her name again?" One of them asked. They were just full of questions, weren't they? "Eliza. Her body is bomb as fuck too."

"Ahhh, Suna gotta girl now." They all teased him making him scoff. "Whatever man." They all walked past the car, none of them looking at you. "Thank fuck." You sighed in relief and stared back at the doors of the school, looking for Haru. What was taking him so long?

"I'll be back I forgot something in class!" You looked up to see Suna walking back to the school. He looked up from his phone and made direct eye contact with you. You quickly looked away and grabbed your phone, pretending to do something.

There was a knock on the car window. You already knew it was him. You slowly looked up to see him pointing down, telling you to roll down the window. You pressed the button, the window slowly going down and letting the cool air into the car. "I know this might be weird, but do I know you from somewhere?" You immediately shook your head no.

"That's crazy cause I swear I picked you in the club that night." He smirked. This man was playing games with you. He knew who you were and he knew you were lying. You pursed your lips together and sat there for a few seconds. "Um-"

"Ayo Suna, let's go bro!" One of his friends yelled. "I'll catch you later, pretty." He flashed a smile before walking off towards his friends car. He didn't leave anything in the school, that little liar. Finally, Haru busted through the doors, out of breath.

He ran towards the car and hopped in. "My dumb ass left my phone in the cafe and I was searching for it and then had to go all the way to lost and found." He said in between breaths. "I saw him." You quickly said, covering your mouth.

"What?" Haru's eyes widened. You sporadically nodded your head. "He asked if he knew me and I lied but he still knew I was lying. I wanted to bash my head through the window, Haru." He laughed at you as he started the car and began to drive off. "He's a player, though. You should've heard him and his friends."

━━━━

Haru grabbed his laptop from his bag and immediately began typing. "What do we search?" You asked Haru as you peered over his shoulder and looked at the screen. "Suna...male...stripper." He said as he typed it into the search bar. "Really?" You asked in disappointment. "Look, we don't know the dudes first name."

Haru clicked on images and began scrolling. "Oh my gosh, it is him!" Haru said in excitement and kept scrolling. "Wait!" You screamed and pointed at the screen. Haru clicked on it, a picture of Suna and a random girl literally fucking. "He does porn!?" You and Haru asked in unison.

 "He does porn!?" You and Haru asked in unison