𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 62

Text"And then when I walked in, there were roses and candles everywhere and gave this whole romantic speech and shit like that," you giggled, "and now I have a promise ring

Text
"And then when I walked in, there were roses and candles everywhere and gave this whole romantic speech and shit like that," you giggled, "and now I have a promise ring." You smiled, holding the phone to your ear. Haru screamed in excitement, causing you to pull the phone away from your ear. He began stumbling over his words, laughing and breathing heavily as he tried to calm down.

"You have to send me a picture of the ring. I can't believe my favorite couple is practically engaged now." Haru joked, causing you lightly laugh. Your fingers played with the fabric of the blanket as you looked at the show playing on the tv. 'We are not engaged! And yes I will send you a picture of it, I promise. Anyway, how are you and Zee doing? Did he ask you out yet?" You questioned Haru.

Haru took a deep breath in, almost as if he was preparing to tell you the story of his life from start to finish. 'We're good, great even. I mean, the sex has me going crazy but that's not the point." Haru trailed off. "Haru!" You laughed loudly. Haru broke character, laughing along with you as you tried to catch your breath. 'I'm just saying the truth! But really, he's a sweetheart. He gave me his sweater the other day and it smells just like him!" Haru whined.

"Awe, you guys are in the honeymoon phase, how cute!" You smiled. As you continued to talk on the phone, you hear the front door open, the jingling of keys coming from the entryway. Suna must be home from work "Hey, Haru can I call you tomorrow?" You asked, standing up from the couch. "Yeah, I was gonna call Zee anyway. I love you, bye."

"I love you too, bye." You hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch, taking a deep breath as you stepped towards the hallway, seeing Suna in the distance. He slowly took off his sweater, placing it on the coat rack before taking off his shoes. Something was off about him today. He didn't greet you with a smile and kiss like he normally did. And his facial expressions seemed so bland. Was something wrong?

"Hi, baby" You walked up to him, wrapping your arms around his neck as you placed a soft and sweet kiss on his lips. Suna hugged you back for only a quick second, kissing you back "Hi." He spoke. The tone of his voice was monotone and stoic. You furrowed your eyebrows as he walked past you, your arms dropping from around his neck "You okay?" You asked, following him to the bedroom.