𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 74

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: Smut

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
Smut

Hiro pulled away from you, a smirk on his face as his eyes looked into yours. "Well, than was...something." He admitted, laughing to himself. You smiled at him, running your fingers through his hair on the nape of his neck. You hummed in acceptance, "yeah, but I don't think that was convincing enough Hiro." A sigh left your lips as you began crawling off of his lap. Hiro had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Hey," he chuckled, pulling you back by your wrist, "you're not actually leaving are you?" A small pout on his face. Looking back at him, you almost laughed. You had fun toying with him. "Of course not, fucking idiot." You pushed him off of you before sitting back down on the couch. "Alright, no need for name calling unless it's daddy." He raised a brow. "Hiro! Hell no, I am not calling you that. It's so cringey." You winced, throwing your legs over his lap. "Trust me I know. It took every ounce of strength in me just to say it."

Rolling your eyes at his corny joke, you grabbed your phone from your pocket. Hiro ran his hand up and down your leg as he looked at you, "I enjoyed that kiss by the way." He broke the silence. Slowly looking up from your phone, you said nothing to him. You took notice to how his hand was caressing your leg, running up and down from the calf to your thigh. "It was okay I guess." You shrugged. "So mean, y/n."

"Oh so I'm not 'princess' anymore?" You asked, shutting your phone off and placing it on the coffee table. "I mean...if you let me treat you like one then maybe." He shrugged. You became intrigued by his sly words, sitting up slightly, "enlighten me." You smirk. "Will you be okay with it?" Hiro asked in a breathy tone. You nodded, still staring at him. Soon enough your gaze shifted from his face to his hands. They were moving further up your thighs. You nervously swallowed.

Hiro's fingers gripped the hem of your sweatpants before he looked back up at you for approval for the second time. Your breath hitched as you eyes met his, "it's okay." You nodded. Lifting your hips, you helped Hiro pull off your sweatpants along with your underwear. He pulled them off slowly, almost like he was trying to savor the moment. Slight embarrassment washed over you, but Hiros eyes never left sight of where your cunt was. Closing your legs, you looked at him with worry.