𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 99

"Rin!" You yelled from the bedroom, looking in the mirror as you held up two dresses to your body

"Rin!" You yelled from the bedroom, looking in the mirror as you held up two dresses to your body. Brows furrowed as you tried to decide if the baby blue dress or the white dress would look better for your graduation outfit. There was no response from Suna as you waited for him to walk through the cracked bedroom door. "Baby!"

"I'm coming!" You heard the shuffle of feet across the hardwood floor, the bedroom door squeaking slightly as Suna poked his head into the room. "Yes?" He chuckled.

Turning around to face him, you had a small pout on your face. You held the two dresses up to Suna, "which one?" You asked, blinking at your boyfriend. Suna stepped closer to you, a puzzled look on his face as he grabbed the white dress from your hand.

"Hm," he pondered, holding the white one up to your torso. His eyes scanned over you, biting the inside of his cheek as he tried to make a decision. "I don't know," he answered.

"Rin," you slapped his arm, "you are no goddamn help!" You snatched the dress from him and turned back around to face the mirror. Suna let out a small laugh, watching your figure.

"Why does it matter? The graduation gown is gonna cover it anyway," Suna snaked his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder before placing a kiss on your cheek. "And you're not gonna wear it to the after party."

With a sigh of defeat, you turned around and faced him, "you're right. It's just...it's a big day and I wanna look pretty. All of us are graduating and I'm super nervous." A slight frown formed at the corner of your lips.

Suna cupped your face in his hands, "baby, there's nothing to worry about. I got you and you got me, right?" He placed a kiss on your forehead. You nodded at his question. "Good. That's my girl," he smiled.

His hands dropped from your face, allowing you to pull away from him and hang up the dresses back in the closet. Suna sat on the edge of the bed, watching you with sharp eyes as you stuffed the clothes away. It was nothing to you, you didn't even know he was watching you, but it was everything to him.

Every time he looked at you, he couldn't help but feel guilty for all he's put you through, how he's treated you. And even though you both said and did things to each other that were wrong, he would rather deserve it than you. He sits and wonders how you managed to listen to him and take him back so many times. Was he really that persuasive or were you actually so in love with him you couldn't let him go either? He likes to think the second one.