𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 71

A week

A week. It's been one week since you've spoken to or seen Suna. Quite frankly, you felt good about life right now besides your boyfriend-ex boyfriend. Thankfully you still had your own apartment to stay at even though you practically lived with Suna the entire time. Only after a few days at Haru's, you were ready to quit. Him and Zee kept arguing with each other over the phone or in person when he stopped by.

Haru wouldn't tell you what was happening, which was different of him considering both of you tell each other everything. But, you didn't wanna pry. It seemed personal from the things you overheard and with the way their conversations ended- name calling and Haru coming out the room with red puffy eyes - you could tell it wasn't too good. Either way, you moved back to your spot. Unpacking all of your shit from Suna's felt like you did move houses. Hours of washing and drying your clothes, folding them and tucking them away in your closet and dresser was what your day mostly consisted of.

And even over the week of no contact with your ex boyfriend, it seemed like neither of you tried to get in touch with the other. No calls or texts from. And you certainly weren't gonna call or text him unless it was absolutely necessary. Those last words he uttered to you before you left his house that morning left your blood boiling. He knows he's in the wrong for what he did and how he acted, but you won't take any more of his shit. Him openly admitting that he was gonna have sex with someone not even twenty four hours after your argument made your heart hurt like no other.

But, you didn't want to show him that. You didn't any tears in front of that man, but trust when you were alone, you cried. Why wouldn't you? All of those hurtful things he said that night weren't taken lightly especially when you both have been dating each other for almost a year. Through all the ups and downs you guys have been through, this hurt the most because it didn't need to be taken that far.

Those words that came from his mouth had some obvious truth to them. If Suna wasn't happy, if Suna wanted something different, he should have said something long ago. But for him to give you a promise ring, to hug and kiss you, spend money on you like it was nothing to him, and say 'I love you' made it seem like he was the happiest man in the world with you. At least you were the happiest with him. You love him.