𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24

"Baby, wake up

"Baby, wake up." You groaned, turning around and prying open your eyes to see Suna lightly shaking you awake. "Let me sleep." You groaned, turning back around and throwing the blanket over your head. "No, I want you to come have breakfast with me." Suna hugged you, wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your side. "Get up!" He shook you again.

"Suna!" You whined, trying to pry him off you, but your body was still too weak and tired. He didn't stop shaking you until you finally woke up, sitting up on the bed. "Morning." He smiled. "Morning." You looked at him with tired eyes, yawning. "So I was think we can get breakfast? I take you to your place so you can get ready and then we go from there?" Suna suggested.

"Is it gonna turn out like the last time we had breakfast." You raised a brow at him making Suna roll his eyes. "Stop, I already proved to you I don't like her." Suna grabbed your hand, holding it in his. "Mhm." You said in a sarcastic tone before standing to your feet.

You already saw that Suna had his keys and phone in hand, ready to drive back to your house. "You think the others are suspicious about us?" You looked at him as you both walked down the hall. "Maybe, I don't know?" He shrugged as both of you put your shoes on and headed out the door.

He unlocked his car, both you getting in and settling yourself in the seats. You buckled your seat belt and rested your head against the window, still halfway tired. "Are you still sleepy?" Suna placed his hand on your thigh as he started the car. You didn't have any energy to talk so you just nodded, hoping that he would see you.

You closed your eyes and just relaxed as Suna began his destination to your house. It wasn't that far, but you still enjoyed the relaxing drive either way. Plus, it was early in the morning and the streets were quiet, giving you a peace of mind. Suna got the idea that you wanted to rest and kept quiet the whole drive through.

He already felt bad for waking you up so early even though both of you went to bed super late. "Hey, we're here." Suna shook your leg causing you to wake up from your little nap. You unbuckled your seatbelt and stepped out the car, grabbing your keys from your pocket as you waited for Suna. You reached your hand out for his and held it before you groggily walked over to your front door and unlocked it.

"I just wanna sleep." You groaned, taking your shoes off and heading towards your bedroom to pick out some comfortable clothes. Suna followed you and sat down at the edge of your bed as you picked out some joggers and sweatshirt. You didn't feel like getting all dressed up for breakfast, plus Suna was practically wearing the same thing. "I promise when we're done eating, we can stay in bed all day."

You nodded at him as you slipped off his shirt and shorts he gave you to wear last night. You looked down and realized you had no underwear on. "I fucking forgot you ripped them." You said nearly laughing, grabbing a pair from your drawer. "It's nothing I haven't seen before anyway." Suna laughed with you.

You slipped on your underwear and joggers and threw your sweatshirt on. "I need to fix up my hair and brush my teeth, I'll be back." You walked over to the bathroom and flicked the light on, grabbing your toothbrush and the toothpaste. You turned the sink on and rinsed your brush under water before you began to brush your teeth and tongue thoroughly.

You rinsed out your mouth and put away your toothbrush before you began to fix up your hair. You heard Suna's footsteps approaching the bathroom, seeing him come into view in the mirror. "I told you I'll be back." You laughed. "I was getting bored." Suna wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.

"I'm all set." You sighed in relief, turning to look at Suna. You placed a slow and soft kiss on his lips and hugged him back. "I can tell you're still tired." You smiled at him. "Yeah and hungry, so hurry up and get your beautiful ass in the car." Suna chuckled.

You laughed and turned off the light before grabbing your things from the bedroom and walking towards the door, putting on your sneakers. "Let's go."

━━━━

"Did you really have to choose the place Anna works at?" You held Suna's hand as you both walked up to the building and walked inside. "Hi welcome! How many?" The hostess welcomed you both. "Two." Suna answered. "Alright follow me this way." She grabbed two menus and began walking through the restaurant. You both followed her towards a booth at the back of the restaurant. "Here are your menu's and a waitress will be with you shortly." She smiled before walking away.

"What if Anna's working today?" You spoke without looking at Suna, picking up the menu and looking through it. "So? She's not our problem no more." Suna shrugged, also picking up the menu. "Hi, I'm your waitress-oh hi again, Suna." You rolled your eyes seeing Anna standing in front of the table. "Yeah hi, let me get-"

"Waffles with bacon and eggs and with extra blueberries."Anna smiled, taking out her pen. "No, I just want the breakfast sandwich." He sarcastically smiled at her. "Oh." She quickly looked at him, scratching out what she previously had on her paper. "I'll actually have the waffles, bacon and eggs with extra blueberries." You smiled at her, closing the menu.

"Oh, alright. Drinks?" She looked at the both of you. "We'll both take orange juice, thanks." Suna grabbed your menu and placed it on his, handing them to Anna. "I'll have your drinks out shortly." She cleared her throat, walking off.

"Do you think she knows?"