𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 41

Text"Y/n!" Haru screamed, slamming the door to his car and running over to you as you walked down the stairs of Suna's house

Text
"Y/n!" Haru screamed, slamming the door to his car and running over to you as you walked down the stairs of Suna's house. A huge smile spread across his face as joy overtook him while he saw you. You giggled to yourself, happy that you were able to see your best friends after being suspended from college.

Haru let out a small laugh, latching his arms around you and hugging you tightly. You hugged him back even tighter, smiling to yourself. "I missed you best friend." He spoke into your ear before pulling away, still holding onto you. "I missed you too!" You pouted, playfully shoving him.

Haru scrunched his face up in confusion, weirdly staring at you. You grew confused as to what he was looking at and why he wasn't saying a word about it. "What?" You asked, raising a brow. "You horny little bitch." Haru laughed, touching your neck. Suna must've left a hickey from last night. "That ass." You grabbed your neck, trying to cover the bruised mark on your skin.

Haru scoffed at your attempt to cover the mark, rolling his eyes and turning away on his heel. "So, what is Suna doing that made you call me to pick you up?" Haru glanced over his shoulder to look at you while swinging his keys around on his index finger. The metal of the keys banging off of each other and making an annoying clanging sound.

"He's um-working." You answered Haru, slightly widening your eyes and walking to the passenger side of the car, waiting for Haru to unlock it. "Ah, working." Haru repeated, understanding what you exactly meant. After all, you and Haru were the ones who found out about Suna's job and what he does as a living.

"So," Haru began, "what would you like to do today? Maybe later on tonight I was thinking about going back to the strip club." Haru suggested, nudging your shoulder as you hopped into the car, shutting the door behind you. "You always wanna go there!" You laughed, grabbing your seatbelt and bringing it across your chest to secure it. "Well, yeah, there are hot guys and you'll possibly see your boyfriend." Haru teased.

"I see that shithead every day." You shook your head, laughing along with Haru while he started the car. "I can't believe Eliza tried to step into the fight." Haru randomly blurted out, putting the car into drive and slowly pulling into the street. You hummed in response, resting your arm on the armrest while looking at the street ahead of you. "If that bitch didn't push Suna my ass would have never been suspended."