𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 70

Awkward silence filled the kitchen as you sat at Haru's table munching on a bag of chips

Awkward silence filled the kitchen as you sat at Haru's table munching on a bag of chips. You weren't ready to talk about what happened yet, but Haru was sitting there, leaning against the counter, open ears. He took in a deep breath, arms folded across his chest as he looked at you.

Your bags-the stuff you could fit-were sitting on the kitchen floor. You didn't care enough to unpack them. "So," Haru slowly made his way over to the table, "wanna talk about it?" Haru pulled out a chair from the table and sat down, his arms still folded. Pushing the bag of chips away from yourself, you swallowed the chewed chips in your mouth. Haru raised a brow, looking at you. "Well," you sucked your teeth, wiping your greasy fingers on your pajama pants, "Suna's being an ass."

Haru scoffed at your obvious statement. He also took notice of your finger-the ring was gone. "No shit. Spill." Haru leaned closer towards you. Rolling your eyes, you leaned back in the chair, "aran showed up on Suna's doorstep today while he was at work." You started off. "Aran?!" Haru asked in shock. "Yup, and basically he wanted to apologize and told me how the whole group broke up because of the stupid fight and shit. Long story short, I tried telling Suna about it and it seemed like he didn't give a shit." You explained.

"How come?" Haru's brows furrowed. "I have no idea. I was trying to figure that out myself, but he was just blowing up. And I said something like the old you wouldn't act like this and he practically lost his shit." Your eyes widened. "Lost his shit how? Like angry and throwing shit or acting like a drama queen?" Haru smirked at you. You giggled at his question, "drama queen. Basically he was said, 'oh you want the old me? Fine. I'll go fuck other girls and make porn videos with them! I've been dying to!'" You mocked Suna's voice.

Shocked, Haru's jaw was practically to the floor, "no fucking way he said that shit!" Haru covered his mouth with his hand. You nodded, "so I took that ring off and I threw at him and basically that's when I called you." You laughed. Haru couldn't believe the words he was hearing, but he found it amusing how you and Suna can go from loving each other to hating one another in a split second. "Okay, but Suna was the one being the dick."

"Oh definitely!" You agreed. "The shit he said was way out of line. And Haru," you looked at your best friend, "if he wants to go fuck other girls, let him do it. I can't stand him anymore." You slowly leaned towards Haru. Haru gave you a look. The look your best friend gives you when you know they're lying out of their ass. And you immediately recognized it, especially with the evident smirk on his face. "Y/n, you and I both know, either you or Suna are gonna be crawling back to each other, kissing each other," Haru started making kissing noises causing you to laugh, "and then y'all are gonna fuck and forget about it." Haru's face deadpanned.