𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 55

You sat comfortably on the bed, mindlessly scrolling through your phone while Suna was out in the kitchen doing whatever he was doing

You sat comfortably on the bed, mindlessly scrolling through your phone while Suna was out in the kitchen doing whatever he was doing. All you hoped was that he wasn't secretly burning down the place by trying to cook up anything. Haru and you decided that before you go back to college again, you two were gonna head out for some fun time.

And no, this time it wasn't a random party or the strip club he always drags you to. He genuinely wanted to spend a nice day with you. Maybe go shopping at the mall, have a nice little lunch, go to the arcade, and just spend time with one another.

Through the crack of the door, you could hear the faint footsteps of Suna as the wood creaked under his feet. "Baby." He opened the door a little more, peeking his head in to look at you. "Hm?" You hummed without looking up from your phone, still texting Haru. "Come into the living room with me." He spoke.

Whatever he was saying was going in one ear and out the other at this point. You were so focused on tapping away your thumbs at the screen, sending stupid messages to Haru that Suna was completely blocked out from your head. "Hey!" He raised his voice a little, realizing that you were ignoring him but it wasn't on purpose. He just wanted to spend time with you before you decide to go out today.

So, he makes his own move. He slowly walks over to the bed, climbing on top of it until he inches himself between your legs and places a soft kiss on your stomach. He looks back up at you, seeing you're still smiling at your phone. He rolls his eyes, reaching his hand up snatching your phone. "Rin!" You yell, trying to reach for it.

"Spend time with me, little shit." He places the phone far away from you so you can't reach it, returning to what he was doing. With an annoyed sigh, you stare down at him, noticing he had his head resting on your stomach. "You're a big baby." You scoff, running your hands through his hair gently.

He gives you a small smile before crawling up closer to your lips, giving you a slow and sweet kiss. "I just wanna spend time with you before you go." He shrugs, laying his head on your chest this time. "I'll be back though." You chuckle, realizing he truly is like a big baby. "I don't care." He snakes his arms around the underside of your back, hugging you close to him.