𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 84

It's been a full twenty-four hours since your talk with Suna, and Haru could tell that the little smiles on your face never faltered within the past day

It's been a full twenty-four hours since your talk with Suna, and Haru could tell that the little smiles on your face never faltered within the past day. Though, you and him weren't completely okay. Everything wasn't back to normal and you wanted to make sure Suna knew that before you and him spend time together today. You were still hurt by his actions, his disloyalty to you when it came to Faye. If the baby Faye was pregnant with was his, you made a decision that you and Suna would end everything right there.

The entire situation would be too much for you to deal with. Knowing he would be taking care of a kid that wasn't yours, and overall knowing how the kid became about would just put an emotional and mental toll on you. That's what you were going to tell Suna today. When it's time for the paternity test, whenever that would be, you wanted nothing but the whole truth from Suna. You didn't care who the other father could be, not one bit. But as of right now, you give Suna his chance to prove himself.

You were playing smart and safe. As much as you wanted to rush into a relationship with him again, you knew it wouldn't be the right idea for either of you. That's why yesterday you dismissed his offer to stay. Things were getting way too heated in that kitchen, his kisses and lingering touches reminding you all to well of what it leads to next. "Getting ready to see your boyfriend?" Haru poked his head in, smiling at you in a teasing manner. "Not my boyfriend." You slammed your makeup brush down.

"Yet. Not your boyfriend yet," Haru corrected, walking towards you as you stared at him from your vanity mirror. "Let's make a bet." He smirked at you before grabbing your mascara off of the vanity, twisting it open. He hooked his finger under your chin, turning your face towards him as he carefully applied the mascara to your lashes. "About?" You questioned, staring at your very focused best friend. "I bet you guys are gonna fuck tonight. Loser has to buy the other one their favorite food."

"Haru!" You playfully slapped him on his arm, causing him to laugh aloud. "I'm not gonna fuck him. As much as I want to, I'm not going to," you admitted. "He has to earn it." A nod came from you. Haru gasped, stopping his mascara application. "Earn it, huh? You sound so dominant! I bet Suna's submissive with the way that boy chases after you." Haru teased, poking at your sides. A small hum came from you, avoiding eye contact with your best friend, recalling that one time you two switched roles in the bedroom.