𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 56

Suna stayed in the living room after the conversation that you two had

Suna stayed in the living room after the conversation that you two had. You didn't come out of the room at all. He figured that you fell asleep by now, so he just shut off all the lights and tv in the living room before making his way back to his bed. Usually, he's greeted with you laying down, waiting for him, but the bed was empty.

He let out a loud sigh, shutting his door and turning off the light. The bed dipped below him as he made himself comfortable, wrapping the blanket around his bare chest, turning his back to the wall. "Goodnight, baby." He said goodnight even though you weren't laying next to him. But he still said it because it was his routine, something he did every night when laid beside him.

As he shut his eyes, he tried his hardest to fall asleep. He was tired. There was no doubt there. But he's not used to sleeping alone anymore. If he doesn't feel your presence in the bed, it's harder for him to fall asleep. He scolds himself, shutting his eyes again. He knows he should leave you alone, you wanted space away from him. It was killing you because you were only one door away.

Little did he know, you were having the same problem too. You've been tossing and turning all night, trying to cuddle up to your pillow, but nothing was working. You tried to cuddle up to your blanket and that didn't work either. But you stayed in the room despite how uncomfortable you were. You knew sooner or later you would fall asleep, so just deal with it.

The room was so silent. How eerie it was. No small snores from Suna. No weird groans from him when he would feel you weren't close enough to him, only to have him pull you back. "Just fall asleep already." You whispered to yourself, looking up at the ceiling. Trying one more time, you closed your eyes, holding the pillow to your chest.

Suna was doing the same. Holding the pillow close to him, pretending it was you he was holding in his embrace. He took a deep breath before exhaling. How annoyed he was when he was tired, but couldn't get comfortable. It was ironic. He just wanted some fucking sleep already.

After about fifteen minutes, you completely gave up. It's been hours since you've tried falling asleep. Ever since you laid down in this bed. Suna has probably gone to bed already, but you couldn't tell. His snores weren't loud enough to hear from the other room. You unscrambled the blankets from your legs, standing to your feet. "Fuck this." You murmur, opening the door to head to the kitchen.