𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 53

Text"Is this the place?" You turn your head towards the window, peeking at the restaurant building, covered in lights and earth tone colors

Text
"Is this the place?" You turn your head towards the window, peeking at the restaurant building, covered in lights and earth tone colors. Suna gave you a small hum in response as he parked the car, taking the key from the ignition. "It looks nice." You smiled, releasing your seatbelt. "Have you ever been here?" He asked, undoing his seatbelt also.

Shaking your head no, you grabbed your phone and other belongings before you decided to head inside. Before you could do anything else, Suna grabbed your wrist stopping you from moving anywhere as your attention was now placed on him. Both of your eyes met, making you nervous for some reason. "Yes?" You raised a brow.

"You look beautiful, you hear me?" He complimented, leaning over the armrest and using his free hand to place gently pull you closer to him. Placing a small and quick kiss on his lips, you pulled away from him. "Thank you, Rin." You spoke with a smirk.

Finally, Suna let you go, allowing you to get out of the car. The smell of freshly cooked food hit you immediately, making your stomach grumble as you stood beside the car. "It smells so good!" You whined, excited to finally eat some good food. Suna wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you as close to him as possible while the two of you walked up to the restaurant doors.

Looking around the parking lot, you noticed that there weren't many cars in the parking lot. There were at least five, which meant it was going to be a quiet time and not busy. Just perfect for you. If you would have come any time earlier, this place would have probably been packed.

"Hi, welcome! Do you have a reservation?" The host asked, walking up to the computer behind the desk. "Yeah. Suna Rintaro." Suna plainly answered. The host nodded, confirming that there was a reservation under his name. They grabbed two menus from down below, before instructing to follow them. "Right this way." They kindly spoke, walking in front of us.

The host was walking away from the main dining area where everyone else would usually eat. They were leading you and Suna to the back, most likely where private eating rooms were located. It should've been obvious he was going to pull something like this, but of course, you didn't see it coming. "Here is your table. Your menus. And waitress will be with you shortly." The host walked out of the room, sliding the door shut as you both sat down across from each other.

"Did you really have to get us a private room?" You asked, making yourself comfortable in your chair. Suna took a second to speak, smiling to himself because he knew you didn't expect him to do anything extra tonight. "Of course I did. I told you to let me treat you tonight." He smirked, picking up the menu off the table so casually. "Rin, do you know how much these rooms probably cost? This restaurant already looks expensive as hell!" You yelled in a whisper.

It wasn't like you weren't grateful for what he was doing, it's just you secretly disliked when someone would spend a whole bunch of money on you. But clearly, Suna didn't care and was going to do whatever he wanted. "I know," he looked up from the menu, "I paid for it, love." He chuckled under his breath, quickly looking back down at the menu. A defeated sigh left your lips, picking up the menu and seeing the most delicious food ever. Some of them you've never even heard of before.

"I think I wanna get something simple. I don't know what half of this shit on the menu is." You laughed, closing your menu and placing it back down on the table. "Even though I've been here before-same." He agreed, also closing his menu. Sitting in silence for a few, you found yourself staring at Suna's hands. You just noticed he was wearing some rings that you've never seen him wear before. "Hey, Rin?"

"Yes, baby?" He looked up from his phone, giving you a soft smile. "Where'd you get those rings and how come you don't wear them all the time?" Your eyes moved up from his hands to his eyes. Suna looked dumbfounded for a minute, confused about what you were talking about, but it soon hit him. "Oh, these," he laughed, twirling the rings around his fingers. "I've always had them. I just never wore them because I guess I forgot or something. I'm not really sure." He shrugged.

"Well, they look nice on you. Wear them." As you finished your sentence the waiter came in with a happy smile on her face. "Hi, I'll be your waitress for today. Can I get you guys started off with any drinks?" She politely asked. "Can I get ice water?" She nodded at your question, quickly scribbling in her notepad. "Can I get a coke, please?" The waitress nodded once again, closing her notepad. "I'll be back with your drinks in a minute!"

She left the private room, the door was slightly ajar. "I really liked her hair color," You spoke. "That shade of red was really nice." The corners of your mouth curved into a smile. Outside in the main area of the restaurant, you could hear the laughter of some people dining in. Not too loud, but one that made the restaurant more homey and lively. "Is that Suna Rintaro?"

Both you and Suna turned your heads towards the doorway, Hiro standing there with a smug smile on his face. All of your joy completely faded away at the sight of him. Suna had an evident scowl on his face, staring Hiro down like they were challenging one another in some contest. "And if it isn't Ms. Y/n." He chuckled under his breath, walking over to you. "Don't touch me." You swatted him away, scooting your chair away from him. "Leave her alone, Hiro."

"Come on Suna, I just wanna talk. We are co-workers after all, right?" Hiro devilishly smiled at him, placing his hand on your shoulder. Quickly removing his hand, Hiro shot you a look. "What are you doing here anyway?" You asked, staring up at him. "Is someone curious about me? Cute. I'm meeting a date here," He answered. "By the way, you have a really pretty voice."

"Yeah? You should hear it when she's moaning my name," Suna quickly retorted, standing up from his seat. "Fuck off somewhere else." Suna spoke in a calm tone, but you knew on the inside he was pissed Hiro was ruining our date. "Getting agitated, Suna? I was just complimenting her."

"Just get out. No one wants to hear your shit." You spoke up, standing up from your seat too. As you stood close to Hiro, he completely ignored Suna's presence and turned towards you. "As you wish, darling." He let out a blissful sigh, walking towards the doorway and out the room. "You alright?" You asked Suna, walking up to him. "Yeah. You?"

"I'm okay," you nodded. "Let's just forget this happened and go on with our date. Okay?"

 Okay?"