𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 96

Your phone kept ringing loudly somewhere on Suna's bedroom floor under all of your clothes, both his and yours

Your phone kept ringing loudly somewhere on Suna's bedroom floor under all of your clothes, both his and yours. The sound was slightly muffled but still loud enough to make you stir in your sleep. A groan left your lips as you tossed and turn, nudging your face into the soft pillow that had a familiar cologne scent. You felt a large warmth beside you, arms around your waist as they hugged you tightly.

The phone stopped ringing for a seconds before it started ringing again, the high pitched tone falling upon your ears and making your agitated. All you wanted to do was sleep. "Who the fuck-" A raspy voice whispered before the warm beside you left. Finally opening your eyes, you turned around to be met with Suna, his bare back showing to you as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He groaned, standing up, his sweats hanging low on his waistline as he searched around for the ringing phone. "Morning." You called out to him with a lazy smile that immediately caught his attention. Rubbing your eyes with the back of your hand, your removed the warm blanket from your legs and sat up in bed. He looked at you, his cheeks and eyes puffy from just waking up, but that didn't stop him from smiling at you.

"Morning." He rubbed his eyes, kicking the scattered clothes across the floor. He finally found your phone on floor, Haru's name displayed on the screen as he picked it up. "It's Haru." He spoke in a gravelly tone before he yawned, walking back over to you and handing you the phone. Just as quickly as he got up, he also sat down, his eyes fluttering shut since they were still heavy with sleep.

"Hello." You answered the phone, staring at Suna as he laid down, his head resting on the soft plush of the pillow. He exhaled slowly, tossing his arm around your waist.

"You slut!" Haru shouted through the phone. Quickly, you pulled the phone away from your ear, wincing slightly. Suna let out a small chuckle as he heard Haru from the phone, opening his eyes just enough to see the look on your face. "You two fucked didn't you? Go ahead! Lay it on me!"

Suna couldn't help the smile growing on his face. He wanted to laugh but he was too tired to even blink right now. He squeezed your waist, trying to move your warm body closer to him.