𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 45

Opening the door to your apartment, you slammed it behind you as you made your way inside and slipped off your shoes at the front door

Opening the door to your apartment, you slammed it behind you as you made your way inside and slipped off your shoes at the front door. Even after the walk home, you were still extremely pissed off and aggravated with Suna. He was so dramatic about everything, and worst of all, he didn't even trust you.

It wasn't fair to you. After all the shit that you've been through with him, and all the suspicions you had, you still managed to trust him despite his job and social life. But when it comes to you, it seems like the trust was never there in the first place. If you should've known this would happen sooner or later.

The both of you only started dating because you were fuck buddies at first who ended up catching feelings for each other. Just from that alone, you should've known it wasn't going to work out between you and him. No matter what. "I can't stand him." You groaned to yourself, pushing open the bedroom door and throwing your bag to the floor out of frustration.

It wasn't like you and Suna weren't compatible with each other. You and him had some good moments with one another, but whenever you guys argue it's always head to head. No one would let the other win, you were both stubborn. Picking up your phone, you hesitated to click on Suna's contact to message him. Did you really wanna do this? You weren't sure.

The things that you guys said to each other were so harsh and unexpected. It could have gone different if he stopped assuming things and listened to what you had to say to him. You sincerely apologized and he didn't take it seriously. Not to mention, what he said about Anna.

He stooped down so low when he compared you to her. Saying that she would listen instead of arguing with him like you. It was hurtful. As he said to you before, you were the only girl who stuck by his side, so why was he acting like such a douche bag? You tapped away at the screen, your thumb hovering over the send button. Reading over your message again, you took a deep breath in and sent it.

You told him that it was best you two stop seeing one another for a while, and possibly just stop seeing each other period. You threw your phone on the bed before plopping down on the edge and laying flat on your back. In the back of your head, you wondered how Suna would react to your text if he even reacts at all. Maybe he thinks that's what's best too.

Sitting back up in bed, you decided to call it a night. Taking off your jeans and shirt to grab a pair of soft and comfy pajamas that sat in your drawer. Slipping your pajamas on, you plugged your phone on the charger. There was no text back from Suna. No notifications at all. This might just be the end of your relationship.

━━━━

That morning you woke up and immediately texted Haru about the whole thing that went down last night. He wasted no time in telling you that he was coming over. Looking back at the text you sent Suna, it was still on delivered. He didn't even read it nor respond to it. Being drained from last night, you stayed in bed all day and waited for Haru to show up.

"Y/n!" Haru called out before the front door shut. "In here!" You shouted back, rolling over to your side so you could face Haru. You heard his footsteps approaching the room before his figure appeared around the corner and walked into the room. He immediately stopped in his tracks and sulked as he locked his eyes with yours. "Y/n." He whined, slowly walking over to you and holding his arms out.

You quickly sat up and wrapped your arms around him, giving him a tight hug. This was something that you needed right now. "Do you wanna talk more about it?" Haru asked out of consideration and rubbing your back in a comforting manner. You nodded your head, pulling away from the hug and allowing him space to sit next to you.

"We broke up. Well, taking a break? I don't know what to call it." You slouched, resting your head on Haru's shoulder. He quickly reacted and wrapped his arm around you, bringing you closer to him. "You didn't tell me that part." He looked down at you. "I know, but he still hasn't responded to my message about it." You shrugged.

Haru hummed in response, resting his head on yours while he continued to comfort you through this whole thing. "He's such a dick sometimes." Your voice cracked as tears began to swell in your eyes. "Awe no, don't cry babes." Haru frowned, trying to wipe your tears away. "He fucking compared me to his ex! His ex! Do you know how much that hurt me? She did nothing but leave him and break up with him and he has the nerve to come at me!" You cried out of anger.

"Just let it out. It's better than holding it in." Haru rubbed your arm, just watching you pour out your emotions. "I don't Haru. I think it's best if me and him just stay away from each other. I know it wasn't that big of a fight but the stuff we said to each other," you paused to wipe your tears, "was hurtful. I don't know how to describe it." You shrugged, leaning back on Haru.

"I don't know what to say because I wasn't there this time, but it seems like he wasn't willing to trust you or even consider your apology. I don't if it was because he was so fueled up with anger but still." Haru spoke, hugging you tightly. "If he doesn't trust me then why should I stay in a relationship like that? I trusted him after all the bullshit with Eliza, Anna, and his job. Why can't I just get that same energy back?" You cried on his shoulder.

Haru kept silent, unsure of what to say to you at this point in time. The only thing he could do to help is just let you pour feelings out. All the anger and sadness needed to go or else it would fester inside you and eat away at your thoughts. "I bet you he's already off with Anna or some other girl right now. I just have a feeling. Probably already fucked her too cause that's what he likes to do with every single girl he meets. I should have known better than to fuck with him." You sniffled.

Your whole relationship with Suna was basically built off sex and flirting. That's how you guys met basically. The day Haru dragged you to the strip club and you saw Suna dancing on stage. You didn't feel good about it. You wish you two would have built it on something more valuable than that. "Do you still love him?" Haru asked. You took a quick moment to stop and think to yourself about his question.

"Yes."