𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 43

Text"Next up on stage," the announcer came through, "Hiro!" They shouted

Text
"Next up on stage," the announcer came through, "Hiro!" They shouted. You immediately turned your head to the stage with widened eyes. How did he get up on stage so quickly? You had no idea what to do but just look at Haru with a surprised expression. Haru didn't take his eyes off the stage, sipping from his glass. "Haru!" You kicked his foot under the table.

"What?!" He screamed as he almost choking on his drink. He carefully wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "That's him! The one who was flirting with me!" You quickly pointed towards the lit-up stage, seeing Hiro walk out with no shirt on. His toned abs were on display for the whole club to see. The entire crowd cheering and screaming in excitement.

"You know, this kind of reminds me of when we first saw Suna here." Haru laughed in your face before looking back on the stage. If you were being honest, the crowd almost seemed as excited as it did whenever Suna would walk out on stage. Hiro was right about being Suna's competition. It seemed like he was already getting everyone's attention.

One thing you didn't know was how long he worked here. When you first met Suna, you never saw or heard of Hiro but that could just be him not working the same shift. Or maybe he just started working here not too long ago and gained popularity a little too quickly. You were nervous about this whole thing for some odd reason. A gut feeling resided inside of you as you sat stiffly in your seat at the booth.

"Hi everyone!" Hiro smiled at the crowd waving his hand in the air. "Hiro!" A woman screamed in pure excitement. She was clearly ecstatic about being here and definitely a fangirl of his. The whole crowd seemed mesmerized by his physique and charming personality. It definitely reminded you of Suna whenever he went on stage. He was clearly eager for that special spot in the strip club.

Hiro chuckled at the girls' excitement, giving her a small smirk as he eyed her down. In the back of your mind, you were thinking about Suna. Did he decide to leave today instead of working? You saw him earlier but he's nowhere to be found. He didn't even perform yet.

"I wanna bring someone on stage tonight! How does that sound to you guys?" Hiro proudly smiled, scanning over the crowd. Once again, they cheered and shouted for him, building up the atmosphere of the club. "Now this is really starting to remind me of the time we met Suna." Haru spoke.