𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 31

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

You scrolled through your phone while listening to music, waiting for Suna to finish his video. You looked at the time realizing fifteen minutes already went by but Suna didn't come into the room yet. You took out one of your headphones and heard nothing but silence in the house.

You scrunched up your face in confusion and put your phone down, getting up from the bed. You grew curious since you didn't hear Suna, so you decided to see if he was okay. You opened the bed room door and walked a little down the hall to where Suna was recording. Putting your ear up to the door, you didn't hear anything. "Suna?" You called out, opening the door.

To your surprise, it was actually unlocked. You stepped into the room seeing Suna sitting back in his chair, completely naked. Your eyes widened noticing he was still jerking himself off. How come he stopped moaning though? "I'm sorry!" You turned your back towards him. "I was hoping you'd grow suspicious and come in." He chuckled, trying to hold back his moans.

"You're an ass! Are you still recording?" You asked. "Mhm." Suna answered. You sighed and turned back around towards him, not looking at what he was doing. "This is weird." You stated before turning back around to walk out the room. "Where are you going baby? Help me finish, please."

You turned to look at him, with a slightly surprised expression. "What do I get out of it?" You closed the door behind you. "I'll take you out a nice date and you can order whatever you like, then I'll fuck you senseless for hours." Suna smirked.

You began undressing yourself, Suna staring at you through half lidded eyes while he slowly jerked himself off to you. "Fuck baby." Suna threw his head back. You walked over, getting on your knees in front of him. You rested your hands on top of his thighs before looking at the camera. "Your ass better blur out my face and my name. I heard you earlier." You looked at him. "I will, I will." He chuckled.

You replaced Suna's hand with your own, slowly jerking him off as you kissed the tip of his dick. Suna cupped your face, caressing your cheek with the pad of him thumb as you both looked at each other. "You look so pretty, baby." Suna smiled.