𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 20

"So you gave Aran your number?" Haru asked, leaning against the wall of the school

"So you gave Aran your number?" Haru asked, leaning against the wall of the school. "Yeah, why wouldn't I? He's cute." You shrugged and smiled. You and Haru decided to stay after school for a bit to talk with your professors about the work you both missed which only lead to you both staying longer than intended.

"Have you guys been talking? It's been about two weeks since the whole Suna incident." Haru raised his eyebrows, taking a sip from his smoothie he bought from the cafe. "Yeah, we have." You smiled, looking away from him. "About?" Haru edged on, trying to get as much information out of you as possible. "He just compliments me a lot and talks about sports and stuff. He's sweet."

"Y/n!" You turn around seeing Aran walking towards you and Haru. "Here comes your boyfriend." Haru whispered before he let out a small giggle. "Shush." You nudge his shoulder causing him to stumble back a bit. "Hey, Aran." You walked up to him, giving him a small hug. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to this party Suna is hosting? It's a small get together, nothing big."

"When is it?" You asked. "Around seven. You can invite your friend too." He smiled, glancing at Haru before looking back at you. "Yeah, we'll definitely be there." You nodded before letting out an awkward sigh. "See there then, bye." He waved as he walked out the double doors. "So I was listening to that whole convo and I'm a hundred percent on board because Suna is hosting the party and we need to make him jealous." Haru spoke as he walked up behind you.

"Trust me, I have a plan." You smirked at Haru before grabbing his hand and walking out the double doors of the school. "We're gonna go to my place and get ready." You walked up to the passenger side of Haru's car as he walked around to the drivers side. "Bet, lets go."

━━━━

"Are you sure the party is at Suna's?" Haru looked at you from the mirror while you applied some simple makeup. "Yes. Where else could it be? If not, I'll just text Aran." You shrugged as you disposed the mascara wand into the tube of product. "Okay and what's this plan you were talking about earlier?" Haru walked behind you with his arms folded across his chest. You smiled as you closed the mascara before turning around in your seat to face Haru.

"I need you to get everyone to play truth or dare. Then, you dare me to kiss Aran, simple." You smile, getting up from your seat and walking past Haru to grab your phone. "Smart, but do you think Suna would really care?" Haru furrowed his brows, walking over to you. "If he doesn't, oh well." You chuckle, unplugging your phone from the charger.

"Its almost seven, we needa go." You informed Haru. He nodded and grabbed his phone and jacket from your bed, making his way out the room and towards the front door. You followed him, grabbing your keys and walking to the door, slipping on your shoes.

You locked your front door as you stepped outside while Haru unlocked the car. "Are you nervous?" Haru asked as you made your way into the passenger seat, closing the door. "A little, only because I don't know how Suna is going to react."

"True," Haru let out a sudden gasp causing you to panic for a quick second, "what if his ex or Eliza is there? What if both are there?" Haru slapped his hand over his mouth. You didn't even think about that until now. If his ex or Eliza was there, then Suna couldn't really show a reaction towards your kiss with Aran. "It's fine. If they try me, then that's a whole other story."

Haru started the car, following the directions on his phone to wear Suna's house was. The drive wasn't going to be that long, but a few minutes of silence never hurt anyone. What Suna doesn't care? It's been two weeks since the both you talked to each other. Neither of you dared to text or even call even though you both had each other's numbers. Maybe he actually didn't care.

It's fine because either way you're getting a free kiss. As the minutes passed, the car came to a slow stop. "Is this his house?" Haru asked, turning off the car. You nodded and unbuckled your seat belt, both of you exiting the car and heading up the path to Suna's house.

You rang the doorbell to find the door immediately opening. "Guys it's y/n and her friend!" Atsumu called out to the others, letting you both in. You took off your shoes and jacket at the front door, earning a greeting from everyone. You looked around the house, remembering the last time you were here was when you and Suna fucked on his couch. It felt weird.

You smiled and waved at everyone, seeing Suna and Anna walk in the living room from the kitchen. "Look, I know I just entered in this bitch, but we need to liven things up in here. Who's down for some truth or dare?" Haru slightly yelled. Everyone in the room agreed, slightly cheering.

You sat on the couch next to Aran while Suna sat with Anna on the other couch. The others either sat on the floor or in spare chairs. "Okay, let's start. Y/n, truth or dare?" Haru smirked at you. "Dare." You said with fully confidence. "Alright, I dare you to make out with Aran." Everyone in the room began to instigate and look at you and Aran. "Aran, don't be pussy!" Kita shouted.

You glanced at Suna seeing he was looking at you with a bored expression on his face, leaning back into the couch with his legs spread. You turned towards Aran, grabbing his face and placing your lips on his and kissing him slowly. Everyone in the room cheered you on. You both pulled away from the kiss, smirking at each other before focusing your attention everyone else. "How was the kiss?" Osamu curiously asked. "I wish it lasted longer." Aran smirked.

" Aran smirked