𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 47

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Text"How're you feeling?" Haru plopped down beside you on your bed, rubbing your back and giving you a small side hug

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Text
"How're you feeling?" Haru plopped down beside you on your bed, rubbing your back and giving you a small side hug. "I don't know. It's been a week since we've spoken to one another." You slightly frown, turning your head towards Haru. Haru could tell that you were still sad and confused about everything. But he also knew you were trying to do the right thing for yourself. It was hard.

"You know what I think?" Haru sighed, leaning back into your pillows and tossing his arms behind his head. "What?" You raise a brow. "You two are both stubborn assholes who are too scared to open up to each other." Haru smiled to himself knowing that he was right. Proud of his assumptions, he closed his eyes and rested as you stared at him in slight shock.

"I am not scared to admit my feelings! He's the one who's scared! He's the asshole! I already apologized to him." You huffed, turning away from Haru. "You're so oblivious." Haru chuckled, sitting up to look at you. "I'm not." You protested, rolling your eyes at him. Haru nodded in agreement, not wanting to back and forth with you for minutes on end. As he said, you're stubborn.

"Okay, well then come out with tonight. You seem to be feeling and bit better, maybe a drink will suit you." Haru stood up from the bed, walking over to you, and opening it up. Your eyes followed his figure, watching his own eyes dart around and search for any article of clothing that would suit you for tonight. Unsure of what he was going to choose, you still knew it was going to be something skimpy, something that showed skin.

His hand quickly reached into the closet, pulling out a light blue satin dress that reached your upper thighs. "You still have those heels, right? The silver ones?" Haru asked, still inspecting the dress he held up in his hands. "Mhm." You nodded, still staring at him. Without warning, he tossed the piece of fabric at you, blinding you for a quick second. "Put it on. We're going out."

"Haru," you whined, tossing your head back, "you always wanna go out!" You groaned, clutching the dress in your hands. "If I don't drag you out this house you're just gonna mope around all day," he walked towards the door of your room, shutting it behind as he walked out, "now get dressed!" He shouted, making sure you heard him loud and clear.