𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

Text"So, you're telling me you two fucked!? Twice within the same day!?" Haru yelled in a whisper as the both of you walked towards the cafeteria

Text
"So, you're telling me you two fucked!? Twice within the same day!?" Haru yelled in a whisper as the both of you walked towards the cafeteria. You nodded at him, knowing he was going to make it a big deal. "Bitch!" Haru screamed in excitement, grabbing your shirt and tossing you back and forth. "Haru!"

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!" He laughed and let go of your shirt as the both of you walked into the cafeteria. The cafe was filled with college students eating their lunch or doing their homework.

Most of them looking extremely drained and bored with their life, others looking like they just had the best day of their life. "Not much people in here today." Haru looked around and shrugged his shoulders before placing his books down at a empty table. You tossed your bag off your shoulder and placed it down on the table. "Yeah." You agreed.

Haru walked off, going to buy some lunch for the both of you. You scrolled through your phone, looking through Instagram and Snapchat. The same old boring routine.

You couldn't help but be remembered of Suna and the night you spent at his house a few days ago. The things you two did, the way he took care of you and acted like a gentleman towards you. Though, you haven't contacted him ever since he dropped you off that morning and he never contacted you.

Maybe it was just a one time thing between you two. Hit it and quit type of deal. You didn't mind, considering there was no feelings involved between you two. He was just a boy that goes to your college and happens to be a porn star and male stripper, just an everyday thing.

Of course you weren't going to blab his secret to everyone, except Haru because he already knows. Even if everything was over between the two of you, you still enjoyed the food and fucking he provided.

Bringing you out of your thoughts was a group of rowdy and loud boys entering the cafeteria. Speak of the devil, Suna is here with his friends. You looked at the group as they laughed and pushed each other around, walking past your table. You glanced at Suna, seeing he was showing his friend a funny video on his phone.

Just to your luck, they sat down at the table across from you. "Fuck me." You groaned, trying to hide behind your bag. "Bro, you still fucking with Eliza?" You heard one of them ask. Eliza, the girl Suna does his porn videos with. "Of course I am bro. I'm seeing her tonight."

You felt your eye twitch hearing that sentence leave his mouth. "Why don't you just date her already? Y'all both fuck all time." You overheard one of them say to Suna. "Yeah why don't you just date her, she's bad as fuck."

At this point you were waiting for Haru to finally come back to the table. Why do things like this always happen when he leaves? It was almost as if your life was playing out like a movie. You just wanted this movie to end already. You looked over towards your right, hoping to see Haru happily walking your way with both of your lunches in hand.

"Haru, hurry your ass up!" You yelled in a whisper as you foot began tapping the ground. Your nervousness began to build the more time passed by. It's not you didn't want to talk to Suna, but it's different when his friends are around. They always seem to make their way into his business.

"I'd fuck Eliza for free." One of them laughed, causing an uproar of laughter from their table. You groaned and sat up from your seat, getting desperate to find Haru. You began to walk over towards the line, not being able to see him. Maybe he was waiting for the food.

You just decided to get a drink from the vending machine in the corner of the cafe, walking over towards it. You noticed that your favorite drink was only 104 yen, pulling the money from your pocket. "I got it." You quickly turned your head, seeing Suna leaning against the wall. "Hi, beautiful." He smiled at you.

You just looked away from him and proceeding to pull the money from your pocket. "Can't say hi now?" He grabbed your hand, pushing it aside. You looked at him noticing he paid for your drink, pressing on the one you wanted. "Thanks." You quickly mumbled, reaching down for it.

"Still can't get a hi? Quit acting like a stranger, you were just begging me to fuck you a few days ago." He gently grabbed your face, turning your head towards him. There was that smug look he always had on his face. "Hi, Suna." You sarcastically said, making his expression drop.

Out the corner of your eye, you noticed Haru walking back to your table with your lunch. "Excuse me, I gotta go eat." You moved past him and began walking towards your table, not looking back at him. "What was that all about? I saw you two talking." Haru's eyes followed you as you sat down in your seat. "He was just saying hi," you glanced over at Suna's table. "Him and his friends have a tendency of talking about Eliza though."

"