𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 57

Text"Finally, you're back

Text
"Finally, you're back. I've missed having school with you!" Haru hugged you tightly, wrapping his arms around your neck. You let out a small laugh, hugging him back. Even though you guys hung out while you were suspended, it seemed like he missed your presence at school. "How are you and that boy?" You raised a brow at him, smirking.

Haru scratched the back of his head, looking around and focusing on everything else besides you. "I kind of slept over his house last night." Haru shrugged, pursing his lips. "I'm not even gonna ask what happened." You waved him off, smiling. The both of you had free time to head to the cafeteria, you didn't have that many classes today so it was a nice and short day.

"Oh god, I haven't had this food in months. I missed it." You whined, the smell of the food filling your nose as you walked inside the cafe area. Tossing your bag on the table, Haru did the same, both of you sitting down at a small round table.

Suna came back to school today also. But, you haven't seen him around anywhere. Maybe he was busy catching up on things. He barely did any work he was assigned when he was suspended. You were surprised the both of you weren't expelled. College wasn't like high school. And yes, you admit it was petty getting into a fight when you guys are basically adults, but Suna had every right to punch Aran.

But, you wondered if Suna had made up with the rest of the guys. He's never brought it up or even mentioned it. He's known them a while. I'm pretty sure it would be hard to walk out of a group of friends like that. "I don't even know if I'm hungry." Haru sighed, looking at the time on his phone. "Shit! I forgot to bring my fucking money for food!" You groaned, reaching into your bag.

You glanced over at Haru, seeing he was smiling at his phone, biting his bottom lip. "Haru?" You blinked, watching as he became fixated on his phone. His thumbs began tapping away at the screen, his smile growing bigger. "Haru!" You yell, catching his attention. "Oh my gosh, don't scare me!" He playfully smacked your arm. "Are you texting that boy?" You laughed.

"Maybe," He trailed off with a mumble, secretly sliding his phone back into his pocket. "How'd you know?" He asked. "Cause you have this huge goofy smile on your face. You definitely like him." You nodded, teasing him. Haru whined, hiding his face from embarrassment. "He said he wanted to meet in the cafe! I'm nervous, y/n!" Haru looked at you from behind his hands. "You literally slept over his house." You adjusted yourself in your seat, furrowing your brows. "I know, but still-"

"Hey, Haru." A voice from behind you said. You immediately turned around to see a boy with a black shaggy wolf cut, and tan skin smiling at Haru. He wore a sort of baggy jeans with a loose sweatshirt and a pair of black doc martens. You slowly turned away from him and looked at Haru with wide eyes. Haru quickly glanced at you before smiling at the boy.

"Oh hey, Zee," Haru chuckled. "This is my best friend, y/n." Haru introduced you. "Nice to meet you." You smiled, giving him a wave. "Nice to meet you too. He talks about you a lot." Zee scoffed, pointing at Haru. "Well, she is my best friend." Haru rolled his eyes. "I'm just kidding with you," he placed a hand on Haru's shoulders. "Do you wanna maybe go and grab some fast food real quick?"

You kind of leaned back in your seat, watching as Haru lightly blushed at how close Zee was to him. "I'm not hungry, but I could come along for the ride. Is that okay, y/n? I don't wanna leave you here." Haru looked at you, clearing his throat. "Don't have to ask me. I'll be fine. I'll see you later." You dismissed him with a wink.

As Haru grabbed his things, he waved bye and walked off with Zee out the side entrance of the cafe which led to the parking lot. "He definitely likes him." You whispered, smiling. "Hey, love." You felt an arm wrap around you, a kiss is placed on your cheek. "Suna!" You gasped. "Don't scare me like that." Your hands over your chest.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see how my favorite girl is doing." He sat down in the seat beside you, tossing his bag off of his shoulder and onto the table. "I'm fine but hungry. And I forgot to take some money with me for food." You sulked. "Why didn't you text me earlier? I would've given you some."

"I thought you might've been busy with something." You shrugged, looking at him. "You know I'll always make time for you. Come here, I missed you." He threw his arm around your shoulder, pulling you in for a small and quick kiss. "I missed you too."

"Wait here. I'll go get us something." Suna stood up from the chair, walking over to the food area. There were many things to eat today and there were snacks you could get from the vending machines as well. You weren't picky about what you wanted today, so you didn't say anything to him about it. You just let him get what he wanted as you waited.

After a few minutes, you saw Suna walking over with a few bowls in his hands with some drinks. "Here you go, baby," he placed the food down with the drinks. "I didn't know which noodles or chicken you wanted so I just got you all of them. And here's some lemonade." He sat down with a sigh, grabbing his bowl. "Thank you, Rin." You kissed his cheek.

You dragged one of the bowls toward you seeing it was glazed orange chicken. It looked so good that it made your mouth water. You grabbed another bowl, seeing it was noodles. You decided that you'd just eat these two things for today and save the others for back home. "Hey." Suna said, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "Hm?"

"I have a surprise for you tonight."