𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 58

School has been over for an hour now and you were waiting for Suna to come to get you

School has been over for an hour now and you were waiting for Suna to come to get you. He said he would after he was finished doing something important. He never told you how long it was gonna take and you were extremely close to just ordering an Uber back home. "This dumbass." You mumbled. In your head, you gathered the idea that he most likely forgot about you and fell asleep on the couch or something along those lines.

Haru wasn't available to pick you up either since he was hanging out with Zee. And being the good friend you are, you didn't want to interrupt his day out with him. Picking up your phone, you decided to call him one last time to see where he was at. Placing the phone up to your ear, it rang and rang until Suna finally picked up. "Did you forget about me?" You asked, not even greeting him. "No, no," he laughed. "I'm sorry. I'm driving there right now. See you in like a minute." He hung up the phone.

You rolled your eyes, stuffing your phone back into your back pocket. You were curious what took him so long, but it was most likely something to do with work or something similar. With a sigh, you picked your bag up off of the floor, waiting by the door as your eyes searched for Suna's car. Earlier today, you didn't forget that Suna had a surprise for you. You had no idea what it could be either.

He didn't hint at anything. He didn't snitch on himself by accident. So, you were completely lost. Maybe it was a nice vacation, even though you two were suspended from school for quite some time. Or maybe he got you that dress you've been dying to get since last month. Who knows.

At the far end of the parking lot, you could see his car pull in. "Thank god." You mumbled, pushing open the double doors and walking towards him. Suna drove the car towards you, slowing down a bit so you could get inside. "Took you long enough." You spoke before leaning over and giving him a small kiss. "I'm sorry. It took longer than I anticipated."

You threw your bag into the backseat, not caring about the books and worksheets you had in there. You were finally happy to be going back home. After not being in school for so long, you got used to being home. One day of school was already draining for you. Luckily, the year was ending soon and you'd be able to have some free time for a while.