𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 30

Text"Haru, I'm just walking to his house right now

Text
"Haru, I'm just walking to his house right now. Yeah, I'll be over later to help study. Love you, bye." You hung up the phone, continuing to walk down the street that Suna lived on. You stuffed your hands into your pockets, his house coming into view.

Relief washed over you, finally knowing that you'd be able to rest after walking here. You walked up the stairs and down the pathway, knocking on the door. From the other side, you heard the door being unlocked before opening up. "Hi, baby." Suna hugged you tightly, kissing your lips. "Hi." You smiled at him.

You stepped inside, taking your shoes off while Suna took your jacket and placed it on a hook to hang. "I haven't seen you in like a week." He complained, hugging you again. "I know, I was just busy with school and you were also busy with work." You hugged him back. "Yeah I know, school is kicking my ass too. Stupid ass professor graded my test wrong." He rolled his eyes.

"About your job, did you figure out what you're gonna do yet?" You asked while walking to the kitchen. "I told you, either cam boy or videos of me jerking off." He shrugged, sitting at the table while you searched his cabinets for some snacks. "So an only fans?" You asked him. "Yeah." He nodded.

"What did the porn industry say about the Eliza situation and you quitting with them?" You grabbed a bag of chips and set them down on the counter, closing the cabinet. "They tried to get all in my business about it, but I just said I didn't want to work with her anymore. They tried suggesting another girl but obviously I turned that shit down and quit."

"You better turn that shit down." You said in a serious tone. Suna smiled at you, his head resting in the palm of his hand while he looked at you eating. "When do you plan on making a video?" You walked over to him, standing beside the table. "Tonight."

You looked at him and raised a brow. "I'm gonna be here tonight, I'm staying over." You told him. "I know. I was just gonna do a quick video of me and post it. It'll only take like fifteen minutes." Suna informed you. "I'm just gonna be sitting there, hearing you moan. Do you know how awkward that is?"

Suna laughed you, gently grabbing your wrist and bringing you closer to him. "It's not like you've never heard it before." He looked up at you. "Yeah, but usually I'm the one making you moan." You said with a smug look on your face. A small smirk grew across his face, before he pulled you onto his lap. He grabbed the bag of chips from your hand and put them down on the table. "I was eating those."

"You're being a little smart ass." Suna glared at you. "No, I'm just being honest with you." You stared back at him. "Yeah, whatever." He joked before pulling you in for a small kiss.

"Where do you plan on doing your video anyway? All you equipment is in your room." You curiously asked, wondering how this whole thing was going to play out. "Not anymore, I moved all of it into a spare room I had." He pointed to a door that was in the hallway across from the bathroom. You hummed in response. "Do you not think it'll be awkward?" You scrunched up your face. "For you? Yes. For me? No."

You groaned in annoyance, grabbing the bag of chips and eating them again. "If you want, you can always come and help me. That way it'll be less awkward." Suna gently grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him. "No way, I'm not putting my face on camera." You shook your head no, getting up off his lap.

"That's fine," Suna stood to his feet, stretching, "I have go and set everything up." He kissed your cheek before he started to walk off. "Wait, you're gonna do it right now!?" You said in a surprised tone. Suna turned around and looked at you. "Yeah. Is there something wrong?" He asked. "No, I'll just be in the room with my headphones." You shook your head.

"Okay, then I'll see you in fifteen minutes." He smiled at you, walking off again and into the room. He shut the door behind him, leaving you in complete silence. You took one last chip from the bag before rolling them up and placing them back in the cabinet. You walked to the fridge and opened it, searching for something nice and cold to drink.

Not even two minutes went by until you heard quiet moans and whimpers coming from the room. You slightly cringed and quickly grabbed some juice out the fridge and closed it, trying to hurry and get to his room.

While you were walking by the moans grew louder. It was like Suna wasn't even trying to be quiet. "Oh, y/n." Suna breathed out. Your eyes widened and immediately walked into his room, shutting the door. You couldn't get over the fact how weird it was being in this position, but you were also thinking about how he was thinking about you to make himself cum. You felt turned on.

You just decided to ignore it and put your headphones in, waiting for the fifteen minutes to pass by.