𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 40

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

"Will you let me ruin you tonight?" Suna asked, holding you close to him as his hand rested on your lower back. You nodded your head yes at him, giving him the okay while looking into his eyes. "Good." He smirked before leaning in close, tote faces inches apart before placing a soft kiss on your lips. You kissed him back with a small smile on your lips. "Baby, can we try something different? Something for me?" He asked, cupping your face in the palm of his hand and caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"What is it?" You furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head, confused about what he wanted to try. "I wanna fuck you on camera, but only for me." He whispered into your ear. You could hear the smirk in his voice without even having to look at him. You stammered for a bit, surprised that he actually asked that. "So, only for you? Like, keeping it for yourself?" You asked, making sure you fully understood what he meant.

"Yeah. I don't want to post it anywhere, I just wanna save it for me. All for me." He chuckled, running his hands all over your body while he eyed you down. You thought about it for a few seconds wondering if you were one hundred percent about going through with this. "We don't have to if you don't-"

"I wanna do it." You smiled up at him, nodding your head once more. "Okay, I'll be back." Suna let go of your waist and walked out of the room. You stood in the same spot for a few seconds before you walked over to the bed, sitting down while waiting for Suna to come back with the camera. You stared down at the red lace lingerie you had on, your mind thinking of the things that Suna was going to do to you. "Hey."

You looked up towards the doorway as you were brought away from your thoughts. You saw Suna leaning against the doorway, holding the camera in his hand. "You're using your quality camera?" You chuckled, your eyes carefully following him around the room. "Why not? I wanna make sure it looks good while I'm fucking you." Suna placed the camera on the desk across the room, placing it perfectly so that it was facing the bed.

You watched as he fiddled with the camera for a bit before you saw the small light pop up on the camera that indicated it was recording. "You ready?" Suna asked, grabbing the hems of his shirt and slipping it over his head. He tossed it to the floor as he walked over towards you with a smirk on his face. "Mhm."