𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

You woke up to the sound of a ringing phone

You woke up to the sound of a ringing phone. Your eyes slightly opening with each blink you made. Your body felt sore but warm. Your furrowed your eyebrows and turned around seeing Suna holding your waist as he slept. That's when everything from last night hit you. You smiled to yourself just thinking about it.

The phone began ringing again, causing you to groan. Suna stirred in his sleep, groaning and opening his eyes. "Morning." He smiled at you, he voice deep and scratchy. "Morning." You smiled back, holding the blanket closer towards you. Suna reached over for his phone, the bright light making his eyes hurt. "Fucks sake." Suna sighed, sitting up in bed.

He answered the phone as he rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himseldf up. "Hello?" Suna answered, still halfway asleep. He put the phone on speaker, placing it down next to him. "Yo, Suna where were you last night?" A voice came through the phone. You looked down noticing the caller ID said Atsumu. "I was busy doing schoolwork, why?" He groaned.

"Eliza calling me talking about you bailing out on her? Asking me to call you this morning because she knows you wouldn't pick up if you knew it was her."

You rolled your eyes and sat up, crawling behind Suna and wrapping your arms around neck, hugging him. "Okay and? I told her I got caught up. She's always calling my phone every time she knows I'm busy."

Suna rubbed your arm gently as you placed a soft kiss on his neck. "I don't always call you, Suna!" Eliza said through the phone. "Oh my god." Suna mumbled under his breath causing you to softly chuckle. "You bailed on me! We were supposed to fuck last night, don't you remember? All your homeboys got me out here looking stupid!"

Her voice was annoying as hell. Why couldn't she just leave Suna alone? They only fuck for work, but she seems to think it's more. Obviously Suna ain't tell his friends why he's fucking Eliza, so he can't really say anything. "Eliza, why can't you just brush it off? We ain't together." Suna spoke. You could hear his friends laughing in the background, giggling like little girls.

"I know, but I miss you. I haven't seen you in a few weeks." She spoke quietly, her voice almost becoming soft and innocent like. "Can't say the same. Bye." Suna hung up the phone, putting it back on the nightstand. "You okay?" You asked Suna. He nodded, still caressing your arm. "She just doesn't understand we only fuck for work." He sighed.

You could tell he was still annoyed just by the way he was talking. "How about I make you some breakfast?" You kissed his cheek before hopping out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts and a shirt. Suna was still sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes. You grabbed his boxers off the floor and threw them at him. "Come on, playboy."

Suna stood, pulling his boxers up. He walked over towards you as you reached your hand out to him. You grabbed it and guided him downstairs, he followed behind you. You walked into the kitchen, Suna sitting at the table while you looked through the fridge. "What would you like?" You looked at him. "Come here."

"Why?" You shut the fridge door and looked at him with a confused expression. "Just come here." He looked at with a stoic expression. You walked over to him, his hands immediately grabbed your waist. "Yes?" You chuckled, confused at to what he wanted. "Give me a kiss."

"No! I haven't brushed my teeth." You said in embarrassment. "Does it look like I give a shit?" He looked at you, slowly sitting you down on his lap. "Are you stressed about Eliza?" You raised a brow. "Maybe. I don't need her babbling to all my friends about what I do." You ran your hand down Suna's arm, trying to relax him as best as you could. "She's just a greedy bitch." You shrugged.

"Yeah." Suna agreed, placing his in the crook of your neck and relaxing it there. You ran your fingers through his hair as he rubbed your back. "Still want that kiss?" You asked. "Please, beautiful."

You smiled as Suna lifted his head. You cupped his face, kissing his lips. Suna expectedly picked you up, causing you to gasp. "You're gonna drop me!" You screamed. "Clearly you don't remember that night I picked you up in strip club." Suna placed you down on the counter top, standing between your legs. "Don't remind me, that was embarrassing." You laughed.

"But look where you ended up. Fucking a stripper and a porn star." Suna grabbed one of your legs, wrapping it around his waist. You smiled at him before he leaned and kissed you again, his free hand lightly choking you. "Should we just go and buy breakfast?" You wrapped your arms around his neck, looking at him. "Fuck it." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "You're paying, playboy." You hopped off the counter and ran towards your room. "Not if I catch you first!"

 "Not if I catch you first!"