𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37

"Suna, are you ready?" You walked into his room seeing that he was grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair

"Suna, are you ready?" You walked into his room seeing that he was grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair. He turned to you with a tired look on his face, his eyes hanging low and prominent his dark circles evident on his skin. "Yeah." He yawned, grabbing his keys and walking over to you.

You smiled at him, grabbing his hand and pulling him into a small hug. "You're really tired, huh?" You asked, looking at him. "Mhm." He nodded with his eyes closed, too tired to open them and look back at you. "I feel bad but we're gonna be late for school, let's go." You let go of his hand and began walking towards the front door, grabbing your school bag and putting your shoes on.

You grabbed Suna's bag, walking out the door towards the car. It was a bit chilly this morning. A cold and small gust of wind hitting your exposed skin instantly made you cold. You shivered slightly just as Suna unlocked the car door, allowing you to open the back seat and put both of your bags in the back.

Once that was done, you made your way into the passenger seat, buckling your seat belt while Suna got in the car. He yawned once again, laying his head on the headrest while he put the key in the ignition. You just slightly laughed at him. You've never seen him this grumpy and tired before, but you two had to make it to school today. "Come on, baby." You rubbed his arm, trying to at least wake him up in the slightest bit. "Okay, okay."

━━━━

You both pulled into the parking lot of the university, a bunch of students still walking into the building with their friends and their bags over their shoulders. "Haru says he's waiting for me. Class doesn't start for about fifteen minutes." You said while unbuckling your seatbelt. Suna turned off the car and looked at you.

"I'll see you after school, okay?" You smiled at him, giving him a quick peck on his lips. "Come here, give me one more kiss." Suna smirked, grabbing your wrist and pulling you in again. You kissed him once more, this time a slow and soft kiss before both of you pulled away. "I'll see you later." He smiled as you reached into the backseat for your bag.

You waved bye at him while getting out of the car, shutting the door behind you before you began walking towards the double doors of the school, blending in with the mounts of students walking in at the same time as you. You let out a sigh knowing that this day was going to be extremely boring, every day is boring but at least you don't have as many classes today.

You walked through the doors, seeing Haru standing against the wall while on his phone. "Haru!" You yelled at him, causing him to look up at you. "Hey!" He smiled as you walked up to him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

The hallways were mostly empty now, the students making their way to their classes even though there was still some time left for everyone to socialize with one another. "How's you and Suna?" Haru said in a teasing tone, raising his brows at you. "We're fine." You shrugged. "Yeah, Atsumu, and them told me what happened." Haru scrunched up his face in disgust.

"Yeah, it's not really they're fault that they didn't know, but still." You sighed. "Yeah, same." Haru agreed, putting his phone in his back pocket. "Wanna go get a muffin from the cafe really quick?" You asked Haru, looking at him with a small smile. "Yeah, I'm down." He nodded.

The both of you walked side by side down the hallway towards the cafe. "Did you even eat breakfast?" You turned your head towards Haru, stuffing your hands into your jacket pockets. "No." He mumbled. "Same." You chuckled. Haru chuckled. "Suna, just talk to us man!"

You and Haru both looked ahead of you to see Suna was walking away from his friend group. "The hell?" You slowly stopped walking, standing in the middle of the hall to see what was going on. "I don't wanna talk to any of you right now." Suna said to them. "We apologized." Aran walked up to Suna. "I know, and I said I have things to handle. We'll talk about what happened after."

"I'll be back." You looked at Haru and he nodded. You walked up next to Suna catching the eye of his friends. You already knew what they were talking about. It was about the whole situation that happened at the party with the stripper. "What's the problem?"

"This ain't your business y/n." Aran sucked his teeth at you. "It is my business considering he's my fucking boyfriend." You furrowed your eyebrows, slightly getting angry. "You got your girl speaking for you now?" Aran scoffed.

"Shut your ass up. You just mad your dog ass got stuck with Eliza and couldn't get with y/n." Suna laughed in Aran's face. "Bro be serious and just tell her you're just fucking with her feelings. You ain't really together." Aran rolled his eyes. "Shut your stupid ass up Aran. You in our business? Don't do that. Worry about Eliza and her stank ass. She's probably cheating on you right now." You glared at him.

"Shut your bitch up, she's got a mouth on her." Aran looked at Suna. "Aran, stop." Kita walked up to him, trying to calm him down. "Back up!" He pushed Kita back with the others. "Fuck did you just call her?" Suna dropped his bag to the floor, walking up towards Aran. "I said shut your bitch up. Your girl is out here changing you. Big ass baby right here." Aran pointed at Suna with a smug look.

Suna chuckled, nodding his head at Aran. Within a matter of seconds, Suna tackled Aran to the floor, a sharp gasp leaving everyone's mouth. "Oh shit!" Haru came running over behind you. "Suna, get off of him he didn't mean it!" Atsumu shouted, trying to drag Suna off of Aran as he kept punching him.

You just stood there in shock, never seeing Suna this angry before. "Suna!" Kita shouted. "Get the fuck off of me!" Suna yelled in anger. "Beat his ass Suna!" Haru cheered on. A crowd began to form around in the hallways, students running from down the hall and out of classrooms to see what was happening.

Aran eventually overpowered Suna, rolling him onto his back and hitting him in his face. "Aran!" Someone shouted. You looked up to see Eliza standing there walking up to him right before Suna hit Aran and caused him to stumble back. "Suna, what the fuck!?" Eliza pushed Suna into the wall as he was getting up. "Don't touch him you raggedy bitch!" You walked up to Eliza and threw a quick punch at her causing her to stumble back into the crowd of people.

"Bitch!" She screamed, wiping her nose. "Don't fucking put your hands on him!" You yelled at her before feeling someone hold you back. "Stop this right now! All four of you out!" A security guard shouted, dragging you from the crowd. "Get off me!" You yelled, trying to pry his hands off of you.

The other security guards dragged Eliza, Suna, and Aran away just as they did with you. "Calm down! You're all acting like a bunch of middle schoolers!" The security guard shouted. "Everyone back in their classes right now!" A professor screamed, breaking up the crowd of people. "You all are going to the dean and getting suspended."

"