𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 66

"Down the shot, Haru, come on!" You yelled

"Down the shot, Haru, come on!" You yelled. Your empty shot glass was already on the table. The club was hot, the warmth hugging your skin, beads of sweat on your forehead. The alcohol mixed in your system was raising your temperature. "No, no! I can't!" Haru slurred over his words, his cheeks tinted a slight red from what you could see under the flashing lights. You groaned in annoyance snatching the shot from him.

"Y/n, baby, I think you've had enough." Suna immediately grabbed it from your hand, sliding it back on the table. You glared at him, "what the hell, Rin?!" You reached over to grab it once more only to have Suna hold you back, his hands gripping your arm and pulling you towards him. "Limit yourself." He stared at you, his eyes glaring into yours. You huffed, snatching your arm from him.

"Haru, let's go dance. The pole is free!" You pointed with a goofy smile, standing to your feet. Suna shook his head, a small smile on his face. Haru grabbed your hand, holding it tightly as you both walked up the small stage that was in front of the seated area Suna and Zee occupied. "How do you use this?" You looked at Haru, furrowing your brows. Haru shrugged at your question. "Hey, Rin'" Suna turned to look in your direction. "How do you use this? You're the stripper!"

Suna let out a laugh, "just grab onto it and have fun. I don't know." He smiled at you. Looking away from him, you looked back at Haru. "If I fall, catch me." You demanded, your hands wrapping around the pole. "Y/n, people are gonna see under your dress!" Haru screamed, his hands reaching for the bottom of your dress. "And?" You rolled your eyes, your hands gripping onto the pole once more before you gained some momentum and spun around on it. "You're doing it!" Haru laughed.

Zee and Suna carefully watched the two of you. They could tell the both of you were drunk. It was entertaining to watch you two bicker and laugh over nothing. "So, how long have you and y/n been together?" Zee looked at Suna. Suna looked at him, "about eight months. Short time, I know, but she's something special. I even got her a promise ring." Suna chuckled. "Damn, already? You're in real bad."

"I know, but I enjoy it. How about you? What's going on with you and Haru?" Suna asked, adjusting in his seat. Zee shrugged, "we've been talking for a while, haven't made things official yet. It's just a friends with benefits thing. You know?" Zee looked back over to Haru, watching as Haru took his turn on the pole. "Be careful with that type of shit or you'll end up like me." Suna exclaimed. Zee looked back at Suna with a confused expression. "You and y/n were friends with benefits?"