𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18

You sat in silence most of the meal while texting Haru and while Suna just ate his food

You sat in silence most of the meal while texting Haru and while Suna just ate his food. "Are you really going to leave?" He asked, stabbing the waffles with his fork. "Yeah, I am." You answered. You heard Suna sigh, placing the fork down on the plate.

"Anna!" Suna called her over. She came walking over with a smile on her face. "Are you all set?" She asked. Suna nodded at her. "I'll be back with the bill." She walked off. Haru texted you saying he was going to be there in five minutes. You were just hoping that he would come faster considering you didn't wanna be around Suna anymore.

"Here's your bill." She placed it down in front of Suna before tending to other customers. "You sure seem awfully quiet." Suna said as he pulled the money out his pocket. "Okay." You shrugged your shoulders as you grabbed your bag from floor along with your jacket. "Y/n, what is the problem?" He asked.

"Thanks for the food, Suna." You smiled at him before standing up and walking towards the front door. "This fucking girl." Suna sighed. You walked out the front door seeing Haru's car waiting for in the parking lot. "Bestie!" Haru screamed in excitement, waving at you from the car. You smiled and waved back as you slightly jogged to the passenger side, opening the door.

"So who's Anna girl?" Haru asked. "His ex. A little too friendly if you ask me. I'm not saying ex's can't be friends, but she was a little too happy to see him." You looked back towards the breakfast place to see Suna talking to Anna outside. Was she on break? "Is that her?" Haru leaned over, trying to get the best look as possible. "Yeah." You nodded your head.

"Ew, they're hugging." Haru said in a disgusted tone. "Just drive." You rolled your eyes as Suna looked over towards your direction, locking eyes with you. "My place?" Haru asked as pulled out the parking space. "Yup."

━━━━

You sat on Haru's bed while he paced around the room. "I was thinking we could spy on him." Haru looked at you with a surprised face. "How would we do that?" You sat upright, shifting in your seat. "His job, duh! We go to the strip club tonight and see if he's there." Haru plopped down next to you. You looked around the room as you thought about that idea. It was smart. You'd be able to sit in the back and have a low possibly of running into Suna.

"Fuck it." You shrugged, smiling at Haru. "Really?" He asked, confirming you were one hundred percent with the plan. "Yes!" You laughed. "Well then hurry up and get your shoes on bitch!" He laughed with you.

━━━━

Both you and Haru stood up at the stripper building, looking at the flashing lights and signs. "You ready?" Haru nudged your arm with his elbow. You took in a deep breath in before sighing and stuffing your hands into your pockets. "Let's go." You began taking steps towards the building, Haru opening the door for the both of you.

You could already hear the music and cheers going on as the boys danced on stage. As you walked in, you looked on stage but didn't see Suna dancing on anyone of them. "Sit here, he won't notice us." Haru grabbed your arm, sitting down at some seats that weren't slightly in the dark.

"Would you like a drink?" A waitress came walking over with two glasses. "Yes please!" Haru chuckled grabbing both of the drinks, sliding a glass over to you. The waitress smiled and walked off, leaving you and Haru alone again. "I don't know if he's here." You said over the music.

"Suna! Suna!" The crowd began cheering and squealing. "Nevermind!" You yelled over them. Suna came walking out on stage with his shirt, smiling at the crowd. Your eyes watched him intently as he walked around on stage. "I'd like to bring a special person up on stage tonight!" Suna screamed into the crowd.

The crowd began cheering like crazy, all the boys and girls wanting to be picked. You rolled your eyes as your took a sip of your drink. "Who do you think he's gonna pick?" Haru asked, still looking at the stage. "I have no fucking clue." You circled your finger on the rim of the glass while you patiently waited for Suna to choose a person to be on stage with him.

"You, Anna!"