𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

"I can't believe he does porn and strips

"I can't believe he does porn and strips." You shook your head in disbelief while you and Haru walked to the bakery down the street. "Listen, at least he knows how to fuck." Haru smirked at you causing you to playfully push him.

It's been a few days since you both found about what Suna does and truthfully you both were still in shock. You were glad you didn't see Suna at school or around town or else it would have just been more awkward for you. He was a complete stranger but it was as if you knew all of his secrets.

"Listen, if you do see him again just ask for his number or just talk to him and make conversation." Haru pushed open the door to the bakery, walking over to the display of fresh baked goods. "He's a major player and I don't feel like dealing with that. He literally tells all his friends everything he does with a girl." You rolled your eyes before looking at the pastries and cakes in the display.

"Yeah can I get chocolate cake and straw donut. And she'll have the same." Haru smiled at the cashier. "Do his friends know about his little jobs?" Haru asked you and you just shrugged your shoulders. "Thank you." Haru paid for the food and walked towards a small table within the bakery, sitting down.

"Well, I'm not saying you have to become friends with him but if you're really find him attractive then just be fuck buddies." Haru whispered towards you as you took a bite of your donut. You didn't say anything back.

Yes, Suna was attractive but you didn't even know him. You really had no intention to become one of his little play things he could babble to his friends about. "Girl, look!" Haru tapped your arm and pointed out the window.

Suna was there walking with some of his friends, not as much as last time though. "They're not coming in here, right?" You asked, hoping you could just avoid him for the rest of your life. The bell above the door sounded, making your eyes widen. They definitely came in here. "Hey, Eliza." Suna spoke.

You nearly choked on your donut hearing those words leave his mouth. Eliza is the girl that works here? Oh my gosh could your day get any worse? At least your back was turned to him, that way it's harder to tell it's you. "Hi, Suna." She giggled.

"So, you still down to hang out tonight?" He asked her. "Of course. I'll see you after my shift." Suna hummed in response. "Can I get a muffin? The blueberry one." You and Haru just looked at each one another and shook your heads. Haru knew about the whole Eliza situation too.

Suna walked past you with his two friends, sitting at a table diagonal from you. Why did he have to sit there? You looked over at Suna who was already staring you down, smirking at you. You quickly looked away and caught eyes with Haru. "We should go." You whispered.

Haru whined as he wanted to finish his food before y'all had to walk back to his apartment. You sat there as you felt Suna's eyes glued onto you. Your foot nervously tapped the floor as you anxiously waited for Haru to finish. "I need to use the bathroom." Haru got up and walked away, leaving you alone.

The chair scratched across the floor as you saw Suna get up from the corner of your eye. He sat in Haru's seat, noticeably staring directly at you. "I know you see me." You looked up at him. "Just because I see you doesn't mean I have to talk to you."

"Ouch. You're no fun." He pouted at you. You just stared at him with a stoic expression, leaving him to smirk at you once again. "Alright, you don't have to talk but I wanted to give you my number since you most likely won't give me yours."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of paper and slid it across the table in front of you. You stared down at it as he got up from the table and walked back to his own. "Suna, my shift is over!" Eliza called out and walked over to him. "Let's go then."

"