𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 81

"You know I love you, right?" You smiled at Suna, your faces inches apart

"You know I love you, right?" You smiled at Suna, your faces inches apart. He couldn't help but smile at your words, his heart beating against his chest. "I love you too," He responded. "Always have." He added on. A laugh escaped your lips as you looked away from him. "I love you too, don't you worry." Suna looked down between you two, your very pregnant stomach popping out from under the shirt you had on.

Placing your hand on it, you smiled down as you began to rub your stomach gently. Suna followed your movements. "I can't wait to see her. She's gonna beautiful just like you." He admitted. The excitement he had couldn't be contained. He was so ready to his little girl. "I actually think she's gonna look like you, but have my attitude. Definitely." You raised your brows. Suna chuckled. He continued to rub your stomach, the soft action soothing you as you laid back on the pillow.

"You're going to put me to sleep, Rin." You mumbled, eyes fluttering shut. "Well," Suna placed a kiss on your stomach, "I know you've been up since early this morning. Take a nap." His voice was low and relaxing as he watched you relax. He knows with the baby being so close you haven't been able to sleep too well. The nerves were getting to you, scared of how the birth was going to go. "Are you sure?"

Suna nodded, "positive. Get rest while you can, okay?" He slightly leaned forward, kissing your cheek. The corner of your lips curved into a small smile, "I love you, Rin."

Suna jolted awake, the silence of his empty house filled his ears. He blinked multiple times, trying to process what just happened. He knew what happened, but couldn't believe it. It felt so real to him. It felt like happiness. He dreamt of you being pregnant. You and him were happy and in love. Sitting up, he sighed, "Fucking hell."

He couldn't let go. He was punishing himself at this point and he knew he deserved it. His own brain was betraying him now. There was no fighting this, he couldn't get you out of his head. No matter how much he hangs around Faye and tries his hardest to support her, Suna doesn't feel any different about the situation. Truth be told, Suna doesn't want the kid to be his. He really doesn't. He never wanted a child with a girl he barely knew. The whole situation was fucked.

Yesterday, he knows you heard what Faye and Yuki said. He knows because you stormed out of the lunchroom without hesitation. And he knows because he saw you crying in the parking lot as Haru and Zee walked you back to the car. Shortly after Zee left, Suna followed behind him and watched behind the double doors. It was like you were holding onto Haru for dear life. The look on your face as you cried would be embedded into his brain forever. Suna only keeps hurting you even if he's not interacting with you.