𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 79

Faye sat on her bed, leg bouncing up and down as she stared at her phone screen

Faye sat on her bed, leg bouncing up and down as she stared at her phone screen. She was waiting for Suna to respond, say anything back. She really needed to talk to him. She was debating whether or not she should call and just get it over with, tell him the truth and come clean. But fear stopped her. The anxiety she felt was too much to handle. "Oh shit." She sighed, placing her phone down as she paced around her bedroom.

A knock on her bedroom door startled her. "Can I come in." Her best friend spoke, slowly opening the door. In walked Yuki, her roommate and best friend. "You look like you're losing your shit," She took slow steps towards Faye. "Have you told him yet?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest. Faye slightly frowned and shook her head no, causing Yuki to let out an annoyed sigh. "I don't want to stress him out, he said he was already dealing with things." Faye tried to defend.

"Faye," Yuki walked up to her, rubbing her arm in a comforting manner, "you have to tell him. You already told Kazz and now it's time to tell Suna." Yuki encouraged her friend, a sincere look in her eye. "I don't know who's it is though." Faye let out a shaky breath and clenched her eyes shut. "I know, I know, but telling them both with prepare them for the future. Tell Suna the truth."

━━━━━

Suna shut his car door, slipping his bag over his shoulder before making his way towards the university building. He barely slept last night. Thinking about you all night long wasn't the best remedy for his sleep but clearly he couldn't help himself. What else was he supposed to think about? He only wanted to be with you. The cool and crisp air hit his face, and the chatter of his peers around filled in the atmosphere.

He wasn't even sure if he wanted to see you today, too scared that seeing you will just make everything hurt worse than it already does. His eyes hung low as he walked into the building, the warm air surrounding him. Maybe you weren't here today? If so, good. He knows he'd just be distracted by anything you do. Just standing there? He's staring. Just talking? He's listening. And with your locker being right across from his, he hopes he doesn't run into you.