𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 60

While sitting in bed, you draped the blanket over your legs as you got cold

While sitting in bed, you draped the blanket over your legs as you got cold. The tv played in the background while you scrolled on your phone looking at random social media posts and watching videos. Suna was still at work and said he was going to work overtime in hopes to make a little bit more money, and Haru was supposed to come over soon.

But knowing him, he either shows up or he doesn't, meaning there's a fifty percent chance when it comes to hanging out with him. Placing your phone down on your lap, you slowly lifted your hand and looked at the promise ring Suna had gotten for you.

It shined under the light as you moved it around, a smile spreading across your face thinking about how much you loved him and how much he loved you. There was an ultimate feeling of happiness and excitement within your chest every time you looked at it, and you couldn't help but think what else the future could hold for the two of you.

You want the best for Suna, seeing him succeed and seeing him happy was what you most wanted. He's been your boyfriend for seven to eight months now Though, it doesn't feel like it. It feels like it's been longer but also shorter at the same time. All the ups and downs you guys have been through, the doubting, and arguing. But, it was all worth it in the end.

Your phone began to vibrate as you sat in your thoughts, catching your attention quickly. Picking up the phone, you smiled even harder seeing Suna's name on the screen. "Hi, baby." You greeted him. Suna let out a chuckle before sighing. "Hey, baby. How's your day been so far? I bet it's boring without me around, huh?" He joked, earning a laugh from you. "Real funny. But I've been relaxing all day. Just miss you."

"I miss you too, love. I promise I'll be home soon. But, I gotta go now they're calling me on stage. I love you." Suna quickly spoke. "I love you too, bye." You hung up the phone and placed it down beside you before the doorbell rang. You assumed it was Haru and got up off the bed. Your feet hit the cold wooden floor as you made your way to the front door and unlocked it. "Finally you're-"

"Oh, hello." Hiro stood before you, leaning against the doorway with his hands in his pockets. He looked you up and down, eyeing you like a piece of meat before finally focusing on your eyes. "Why the hell are you here?" You rolled your eyes, speaking in an annoyed tone. Out of all people, you didn't expect Hiro to show up at your doorstep.

"I was looking for Suna. Is he home? If not," he placed his finger under your chin, "you could always let me in and have a talk. Am I right?" You immediately swiped his hand away, pushing him away from the door. "Get your gross ass out of here. Suna isn't home. Get the fuck out my face, weirdo." You slammed the door shut, quickly locking the door.

You quickly walked back to the bedroom, gabbing your phone off the bed and dialing Suna's number. You knew that they called him up on stage, but you were hoping that his performance was done or almost finished. Surprisingly, he picked up, a wave of relief coming down on you. "What's up, love?" Suna asked, out of breath from dancing. "Rin, Hiro showed up at the house and-"

"Holdup, what?" Suna asked in a surprised tone. "He showed up looking for you and he was trying to flirt with me and shit. I don't know, I just want you back home." You nervously said, looking around the room. Shuffling was heard on the other side of the phone, keys jingling and the sound of the door slamming shut. "Rin-"

"I'm on my way home right now."

━━━━━

You heard Suna's car quickly pull into the driveway and his door slam shut before you could even make your way off the bed. His keys entered the door and unlocked it, as you walked towards the door. It opened, Suna stepping and dropping his bags to the floor. 'Baby, come here." He shut the door behind him as you hugged him tightly, his arms wrapping around you tightly. His hand gently rubbed your lower back, kissing your forehead.

'I'm glad your home." You softly spoke, kissing his lips gently before hugging him again. "You're okay, right? He didn't touch you or anything?" Suna asked, looking into your eyes. You could tell he was pissed off, but trying to keep calm around you because he didn't want to alarm you and cause panic.

Once he finds Hiro, he wasn't going to hold back on him anymore. Suna has had enough just as much as you. "He touched my face," you pointed at your chin," right here. Under it." Suna gently placed his hand on your cheek, caressing his thumb over your skin.

'Tm gonna fucking beat his ass." Suna quickly turned away from you, opening the door. Your eyes quickly widened even though you expected him to do this. But, you didn't think it would be so suddenly. "Rin, wait! You don't even know where he went!" You yelled, pulling his arm back. His anger was getting the best of him and you knew you couldn't stop it. It's just you didn't want Suna wasting his time driving around town searching for Hiro like some madman. "Y/n, let go of me. I'm gonna find him. Trust me."

"Suna, for fucks sake, just come back in the house and recollect your thoughts for a second. I'm not saying you can't find him, but try and relax a little bit." You pleaded with him, still pulling at his arm Suna sighed loudly, finally giving in and walking back into the house. "Fine, but I'm still going out tonight to kick his ass."

"Go ahead. I won't stop you, I'll even go with you."