𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

You sat next to Suna on the couch while some random movie played and you stuffed pizza into your mouth

You sat next to Suna on the couch while some random movie played and you stuffed pizza into your mouth. If you were being honest this was lowkey like a date now that you think about it. I mean, he fucked you before any type of date happened, but it's better now than never.

You finally finished the pizza and wiped your hands and mouth with a napkin. "Where are you going?" Suna looked up at you as you stood up, grabbing your garbage off the coffee table. "I'm just going to throw this away."

You walked into the kitchen and threw your paper plate and napkin in the trash. As you began to walk back towards the living room, you heard Suna talking to someone. "Bro, you can't come over right now I'm busy." You perked your head around the corner seeing he was talking on the phone.

"No, I'm not with Eliza I'm just doing some important shit right now. Atsumu, I'm not fucking fucking Eliza, just shut the hell up." You forgot about her, Eliza. The girl that Suna only "fucks for work" apparently. You knew there was more going on between them, you just didn't wanna say anything cause you had no place to.

"I'm not with another girl right now. Whatever, I'll see you at school on Monday." He hung up the phone and let out a loud sigh. You walked into the living room, catching Suna's attention. "Hey, beautiful."

You smiled at him and sat down on the couch, throwing your legs over his lap. You were debating whether or not to just call Haru and tell him to pick you up. You didn't feel right being here for some reason. Maybe because he brings girls here all the time and has sex with them. It was just another treatment for a girl Suna had eyes on, and that girl was you.

"You alright? You look like your thinking about something." Suna rubbed your leg, trying to comfort you. "I'm fine." You sat up and shifted in your seat, trying to get comfortable. "You sure?" Suna grabbed your waist, guiding you to sit on his lap and straddle him. His hands slowly rubbed your back as he stared up at you.

"I'm fine, Suna." You looked away from him. If you were being honest, you had a bit of an attitude right now. You didn't want to make it obvious but your tone of voice gave it all away. "Why do you keep turning away? I wanna see you." Suna placed a small kiss on your neck, catching your attention. "There she is." Suna smirked up at you, licking his lips.

"You're such an ass." You smiled at him before kissing him. Suna kissed back slowly, biting your lip. He pulled away from the kiss, his hands roaming your body. "I can't get enough of you." Suna placed you on the couch, so that he was on top.

He began kissing down your, nipping and sucking at your neck. He moved down lower and slowly pulled off your shorts before looking up at you. He placed your legs over his shoulders as his hands wrapped around your thighs. His breath fanned over your exposed sex, sending shivers up your spine. He stared up at you pleading eyes. "Please let me taste you again."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:Not them about to fuck again

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
Not them about to fuck again. What was I on when I wrote this? And why were y'all eating it up like a thanksgiving meal?? 🤨🫵🏻