𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 83

"Are you nervous?" Haru glanced at you, his expression of concern more than evident on his face

"Are you nervous?" Haru glanced at you, his expression of concern more than evident on his face. Suna had agreed to talk with you at his place. You were surprised that he even texted you back. All you can remember is the look on his face when you broke his heart, but it had to be done for him to understand that you couldn't keep letting him do this to you. He broke yours first. "Not really. Just thinking about what I should say." You shrugged, staring down at his text.

Haru stared at the road ahead of him, about forming in his stomach as he turned onto Suna's street. If you weren't nervous, he sure was nervous for you. This will either end up somewhat good, neutral, or you running out of the house with tears streaming down your face. Haru hated seeing you so down and out, which is why he felt this way. "Like I said earlier, say what's on your mind. Don't hold anything back." Haru took in a deep breath as he slowed down the car, pulling in front of Suna's house.

Turning your head to look out the window, you noticed the kitchen light was on. You thickly swallowed, hesitant to step out the car. "It'll be okay." Haru assured, rubbing your shoulder before you opened the car door. "I'll be back." You smiled at him, closing the car door as you slowly walked up the steps to his house.

You haven't been here in weeks. It felt weird knocking instead of using the old spare key he had given you. Just goes to show that things have really changed between you two. Exhaling, you knocked on his door three times and stepped back a few. You weren't prepared to see him at all, but you were pushing yourself to do this. Why? Because it was for better or for worse. As you stood out in the cold, the locked were being undone on the other side of the door.

It slowly opened, Suna appearing in front of you for what seemed like the first time in forever. You blinked, stuck in place as he stared at you. Speak. Why couldn't you speak? "Come in." He cleared his throat, opening the door wider for you. There was an awkward tension in the air as stepped inside the warm house, mumbling a small 'thank you' to him as you took off your shoes at the front door. Suna shut the door behind you, making his way to the kitchen.