𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 92

The warmth of Suna's bed engulfed him as he slept

The warmth of Suna's bed engulfed him as he slept. His still figure peacefully resting as the blankets were wrapped up around him. Last night he decided to record some videos for work and let's just say it tired him out more than expected. Lately, more flow of money has been coming in from his job at the club and from the special site he posts videos on.

Though, he's decided to take a break for this week. He needed some sleep and to focus on some of his school work that he needed to finish. As much as he wanted to sleep the entire day away today, yesterday he told himself he couldn't do that. But what he didn't expect was a phone call to wake him up from his peaceful slumber.

Suna groaned, his mind foggy as he thought it was his alarm going off. Shuffling around in his bed, his covered his ears with his pillow, ever so slightly drowning out the sound. After a few seconds, the phone stopped ringing. He sighed in relief, almost drifting back to sleep immediately before the phone started ringing again.

"For fucks sake." He snatched the phone off of his nightstand, nearly ripping the charge off of the wall. He didn't even open his eyes to see who was calling him, too tired to care. "Hello?" He answered.

"Congrats, Suna. You got what you wanted." Faye's voice came through the phone. Suna slowly blinked open his eyes. His vision was blurry before it cleared up. He sat up in his bed, propping himself up on his elbows.

"What?" He asked, still halfway asleep.

He could hear Faye sigh on the other end of the line. There was shuffling in the background before she cleared her throat, "I got the results today in the mail."

Suna's heart nearly jumped out of his chest. Has it already been two weeks since the appointment? He definitely wasn't halfway asleep anymore. "What does it say?" He asked, trying to hide the panic in his voice.

There was silence before Faye spoke, "you're...not the dad, Suna." She almost sounded a little defeated as she finished her sentence. She couldn't bear to hear what he had to say. She quickly hung up the phone. Suna got the answer he wanted, there was no need for her to speak to him any longer.