Chapter 32: The red Dahlia

In Dilton Doiley's bunker five teenagers were trying to explain to the new sheriff that they let Tall Boy go

Calista was standing behind her brother, boyfriend and best friend.

The three of them were sitting on the table in front of the bed, where FP was seated, while Fangs stood on the left side of the tunnel hole.

"Explain it to me one more time!" Fp requested.

"We drove him to the bus station at gunpoint and got him on a bus out of town." Jughead explained.

"He murdered Joaquin." Fp reminded them "And you thought putting him on a bus was enough punishment? I don't buy it."

"Look, we made the decision." Jughead informed "I'm sorry that you don't agree with that, but he's gone."

Fp looked at everyone and slowly stood up.

"I'm gonna pretend like I believe you idiots for now." Fp said as he grabbed his hat "I've got my hands full finding Hiram's would-be assassin---"

"Why?" Calista asked her father in confusion and everyone looked at the girl "The son of a bitch finally got what he deserves. Why should we care who tried to kill him? To tell you the truth I'm a bit disappointed... the fucker it's still breathing." She told him.

"As much as I agree with you on that sweetheart." FP said with a smirk on his face "It's my job now. So next time you see me, have a better story." He then walked out of the bunker.

Everyone looked below the bed and saw the dead body of Tall Boy.

Late night Calista was in the Blue and Gold with Jughead.

She was drawing on her scetchbook, while her twin brother wrote.

The door opened and the two looked over to see Veronica walking in, wearing a 40's kind of outfit.

"Nice hat. Bacall." Jughead commented.

"I've got a job for you, Jones's." Veronica proposed "I want you two to find out who shot my father."

She slammed down two wads of cash in front of the two.