Chapter 17: A night to remember

A few days later, it was time for the musical in Riverdale High

Calista was by her locker with Ace, when Kevin walked towards them asking her to help her brother with the documentary.

She closed her locker loudly and looked at Kevin like he was crazy.

"What?! Hell no!" She told him loudly.

Kevin looked at her with wide eyes "What? Why not?"

"Because Kevin first..." she hold up one finger towards him "I hate musicals..." She then hold a second finger "And second, I think it's safe for everybody for me not to be anywhere near Andrews and Lodge right now. Especually after what Hiram is doing."

Calista then grabbed Ace's hand and started walking away with him, but Kevin followed after them.

"Cali look what Veronica's father is doing is awful, I'm not going to lie about that. But please just come and help Jughead with the documentary. Your friend Fangs also is going to be there."

The couple stopped walking and turned towards Kevin.

"What?" Ace asked him in confusion "Fangs? As in Fangs Fogerty? One of my best friends, a Serpent, buff and about my hight?"

Kevin nodded "Yeah the same."

Calista looked at her boyfriend "Since when Fangs likes musicals?"

Ace shugged "I don't know."

Kevin then pulled his best puppy dog eyes towards her "Come on Cali, please!"

Calista saw the look Kevin was giving her, and she groaned in annoyance.

"Fine!" She snapped at him, making him smile "But... if Veronica and Archie say something to me I don't like. They're dead meat."

"Done! Okay! Thank you! Come on!" He grabbed her by the hand and started dragging her away.

"Welcome to Carrie: The Musical," Kevin greeted everyone with a smile.

A chair screeched and everyone looked up to see Fangs, pulling up a chair in between Kevin and Toni.