Chapter 15: Primary Colors

The next day Calista and Ace were sitting down at lunch with Jughead, Betty, Archie and Veronica

The three Serpents were glaring at the Lodge girl, furiously.

Calista glared at Veronica as she tossed the paper of the latest edition of the Riverdale Register.

"We just loved your spin piece in the paper, Olivia Pope." She snapped at the Lodge girl.

"Can we not, Calista?" Veronica asked irritated.

"Did you know about Southside High closing?" Jughead asked her irritated.

"Or the prison?" Calista asked after her brother.

"Of course not! That was all her parents doing, right, V?" Betty turned to Veronica who didn't answer, but she shared a look with Archie.

Something that Calista noticed, and her hands balled into fists.

Ace noticed that and quickly he grabbed her hand, and interwined their fingers together.

"She didn't know, guys, okay? So back off." Archie said.

"Fine." Jughead sighed "We have to conserve our energy anyhow. We're going on a hunger strike to protest Southside High closing and get if reopened."

"Something I'm not okay doing, but if it helps our school..." Calista whispered, as Jughead glared at her.

Archie scoffed.

"What?" They asked irritated.

Archie started laughing "I'm sorry, man. It's just- You're, like always eating. Cali too. I mean, good luck with that, but-"

Betty cuts him off "Hey, it is Jughead and Cali's prerogative to protest peacefully, and we're going to support that, aren't we?"

"Yeah, we are going to try with peace..." Calista then turned her head towards Jughead with a glare "Which I know it won't work, because Hiram Lodge doesn't know peace..."

Jughead only rolled his eyes at his sister, as she turned her glare back to Veronica.

"Then It's war. And trust me I'm going to make sure I win that war."

Veronica rolled her eyes and glared at the Jones girl "You're already at war with my dad Cali."

Calista glared even more at her as she leaned in the table "Well what can I say Veronica! Your daddy dearest it's just bringing the very worst of me!" She snarled at her, as she squizzed Ace's hand tightly.

"Veronica?" Ethel Muggs walked up to the table, stopping the argument as they all turned to look at the girl.

"Hey, Ethel." Veronica greets her.

"For your crimes against the town of Riverdale, for everything that you and your parents have done and continue to do, we find you guilty."

Calista furrow her brows, as she tryed to understand what her point was.