Chapter 37: Jawbreaker

After FP called for an ambulance, he called his twins

After FP called for an ambulance, he called his twins. The ambulance showed up as the twins and other cops showed up.

The two Jones men and woman stood by Baby Teeth's body.

"Poor Baby Teeth," Jughead breathed.

"Brandon Morris was his real name." FP informed "We ID'ed him from his prints. First glance, very similar to how you and Calista found Ben and Dilton. But I don't know. I need your help, kids, please."

"Yeah, of course," Calista nodded.

Jughead took out his camera and knelt down beside Baby Teeth.

"These blue lips are the same. Markings on his back are the same, too." He took a picture.

"But his missing teeth that's the twist." He then stood up and sighed.

"This might be a copycat killer. I mean, it could be the same guy that went after Ben and Dilton, but they were willing participants. Baby Teeth struggled. Maybe the brutality of Baby Teeth's death was the message. Like a warning that he's back and he's angry." Calista explained.

"The Gargoyle King?" FP asked.

"The real one," Calista confirmed.

The next day Calista was sitting in the student lounge beside Ace, she was watching Veronica talk with Archie about boxing

"How's your boxing career these days, Archie?" Veronica asked.

"Your pal Elio is organizing a boxing event called the Gilded Gloves." Archie sighed.

"Brawny young men." Calista started, smirking at Veronica.

"Shirtless and in shorts." She continued.

"Go on." They chorused.

"I was thinking," Archie gave them both a look, while Ace chuckled at his girlfriend, who winked at him.

"Maybe you could help get the El Royale crew a spot in the tournament. The guys could use a win, or at least a boost after what happened to Baby Teeth."