Chapter 50: Varsity Blues

It was Spirit week upon Riverdale, and the River Vixens were extra hyped about it

For the first time in a long time, the Bulldogs were going to the state finals.

Not only that, but it would be the last spirit week for many of the Vixens, so it was bittersweet.

Betty and Calista were asked from Principal Honey, to be writen an artical about the game.

Right now Betty and Calista were in the Blue and Gold, with Archie, Reggie, Munroe and Ace

"Okay. So, boys last game of the season." Calista started with a smile as she leaned in front of the table as she looked at the four of them "How do you feel Archie?" She asked him.

Archie exhales sharply "Honestly? Like we're gonna win." He told her.

"Hmmm. Munroe, what about you?" Betty asked him, as she wrote Archie's answer.

"I'm just happy to be part to be playing for the championship." He answered her with a chuckle.

Ace chuckle "He's being humble, girls."

Archie nodded "A recruiter from Notre Dame is coming just to see him."

Calista smiled at Munroe "That's amazing Mad Dog."

Munroe chuckled nervously "Thanks Jones."

Calista then looked towards her boyfriend "And what about you Ace?"

Ace smirked at her "Babe come on we're going to bring those preppies down."

Betty smiled at him, before she looked at Reggie "Reggie, care to comment?"

"You want a quote, girls?" He asked them.

Betty and Calista looked at each other and nodded.