Chapter 21: Brave New World

In a hospital room at Riverdale hospital

Calista Jones was laying on the hospital bed, connected to machines.

Next to her bed, sitting on a chair was her father FP Jones.

His son was in the next room thank god he woken up and now he was with Veronica, Archie and Betty.

He was beaten badly, but the doctors managed to save his life.

As for his daughter... she had a stab wound and she was also beaten, but she was a bit better than her twin brother.

The bigger damage was that she was raped again.

The doctors warned FP and Ace, that since this was the second time this had happened there was a possibility that she might won't recover from that and they have to be patient with her.

Suddenly FP woke up from his nap, when he heard heart monitors going crazy.

He woke up and looked towards the bed where his daughter was finally awake and she was sitting up on the bed looking around the room in panic.

"Cali." FP quickly stood up and went towards her.

But he stopped a few feet away from her, as she flinched away from her father, still looking around the room with panicked eyes.

"Cali. Hey look at me baby." he whispered softly.

She finally looked at her father, who was watching her with teary eyes.

"D-Daddy?" She let a broken whisper, before she throws herself into his arms.

FP holds his baby girl in his arms, as she sobbed into his chest holding him tightly.

She pulled away from him and looked at him "D-Dad the Ghoulies, t-t-they... J-J-Jug..." she barely told him through her sobs.

"I know. I know baby girl." He told her softly, even though she could see the fury in his eyes.

"Dad where is Jug?" She asked him timidly.

FP took a deep breath "He is in the other room with the others. He is fine."

She let out a sob out of relief.

"D-D-Dad they made me watch, as they b-b-beat h-h-him up and t-t-then P-P-Penny... and M-M-Malachai... h-h-he..." She couldn't finish her sentence from the sobs coming from her body.

FP quickly pulled his daughter for a hug, as she sobbed into his arms.

He closed his eyes as he tried to hold his tears at bay.

But his rage inside of him, was burning.

This was his fault.

His twins almost dying.

Fangs almost dying.

Penny and Malachai coming back... it was all Hiram Lodge's fault.

And he was going to make him pay for that.