Chapter 8: Silent Night, Deadly Night

"I was thinking about our Penny problem

"I was thinking about our Penny problem." Jughead said to their father, as they sat at the kitchen table having breakfast.

"My problem, not ours." FP corrected him.

"Well, I am the one she has on camera delivering drugs." Jughead told him.

"Yeah because you were stupid to believe that whore." Calista snarled as she glared at her brother, making him glare at her back.

"How I deal with Peabody is not your concern. I'm handling it." FP told his children before they could start a fight.

"By pimping the Serpents out as drug runners." Calista accused as she glared at him.

She might not be a Serpent anymore, but the people she loved were in danger and she will be damn if she let the Serpents turn like the Ghoulies.

"Girl!" FP snapped at his daugher.

Someone knocked on the door and FP went open it.

Tall Boy walked in carrying duffle bags.

"Toss them in the corner." FP instructed him.

"Hey, what's in the bags, Tall Boy?" Jughead asked him.

"Hey, what did I just say?" FP snapped at him "Mind your damn business and get to school, both of you."

Jughead and Calista grabbed their bags and walked out the front door.

A few hours later, the twins walked into the Whyte Wyrm.

There were presents everywhere.

Toni and Fangs were standing in front of a table with gifts and were wrapping them, Jace and Ace were on a table next to them, wrapping gifts.

Ace lifted his head and sent his girlfriend a smile, which she returned before she walked towards him and gave his a soft kiss.

"Hey." She greeted him softly.

"Hey baby girl." He then kissed her forehead and grabbed her by her hips moving her in between his legs, as he continued wrapping gifts.

"What no kiss for me Cali?" Sweet Pea teased his best friend with a smirk.