Chapter 57: Wicked little town

The war with Stonies was finally over, but not too soon after it ended, the next round of videotapes appeared

Jughead and Calista were walking home, after grabbing Pop's, they both put the food down, and Jughead picked up the tape.

"You know the sun is in your eyes," Jughead sang.

"And hurricanes and rains," Calista sang.

"And black and cloud skies," Jughead sang.

"You're running up and down that hill," Archie sang as he took the tape from his doorstep "You turn it on and off at will."

"There's nothing here to thrill or bring you down," Veronica sang as she looked at the tape that appeared at her apartment door.

At Thisthorn, the Ladies were gathered around the screen.

"And if you've got no other choice," Toni sang "You know you can follow my voice."

"Through the dark turns and noise of this Wicked little town." Cheryl sang.

At the Jones, they all sat on the couch.

"The fates are vicious and they're cruel," Betty sang.

"You learn too late, you've used two wishes like a fool," Jellybean, Alice, Fp and Ace sang.

At the Pembrook.

"The pious, hateful and devout," Veronica sang.

"You're turning tricks Til you're turned out," Hiram and Hermoine sang.

"The wind so cold, it burns, you're burning out, blowing out," Veronica sang.

At Pops, a few customers, Pops, Reggie, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin and Tom Keller stared at the screen.

"And then you're someone you are not," Kevin sang "And Riverdale, it ain't the spot."

Kevin went to look out the window, they all followed.

"Remember Mrs. Lost."

"And when she turned around," they all joined in the singing.

"And if you've got no other choice," Calista sang as she moved over the window and looked outside "You know you can follow my voice."

"Through the dark turns and noise of this Wicked Little Town," Ace sang as he wrapped his arms around her.